Inferno-Chapter 4

Picture of the five guys ----->

Chapter 4

So here we are again. I’m sitting exactly where I was before I escaped and facing the one and only Mr smoking hot Spanish model dude sitting in front of me. This time though Parker made sure to tie my hands extra tight and keep the tape on my mouth.

“Here, let me clean you up. You don’t want to get an infection do you?” Parker said sitting in front of me and placing what looked to be a first aid kit next to him. Unenthusiastically I nodded my head to let him know I wasn’t going to try anything.

“Good.” He smiled before slowly pulling off the tape from my mouth.

“Now tell me apart from your head, is there anywhere else that might be hurt,” he asked examining me for any wounds.

I nodded “I think I got some glass in my knuckles from when I punched the window of the car.”

Parker just shook his head and laughed. He opened the first aid box and pulled out a bottle of disinfectant, tweezers, bandages and cotton buds. After dipping a bud into the disinfectant he leaned closer to me and gently grabbed the side of my face and wiped away the blood. I hissed in pain but put up with the stinging.

After Parker cleaned the wound he a bandage over it and started untying my hands. I lifted my right hand and showed him the damage. I could see the tiny fragments of glass stuck in my skin and cuts all over it.

“Okay this might hurt a bit.” Parker said hesitantly. I nodded back and remained silent throughout the whole process.

Parker grabbed the tweezers and started pulling out the glass fragments. After he finished pulling out all the glass he used the disinfectant to wipe away all the bacteria and blood. He finished with wrapping my hand with a bandage.

“There were finished.” Parker said packing up all the equipment and standing up. When I didn’t respond he looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with a worried tone.

I sighed and looked up to meet his eyes. “What do you guys want with me?”

He sighed and looked at the ground then looked back at me. “I’m sorry, but we can’t tell you.”

Before I could say anything Parker put the duct tape back on my mouth and tied my hands up again.

***

I had been sitting in the exact same spot for god knows how long. I hadn’t eaten anything and hadn’t gone to the bathroom once. My bladder was about to burst as I crossed my legs over and squirmed.

I swear to god I’m going to piss my pants.

I looked at Mr smoking Spanish model dude and watched him as he gulped down a bottle of water. It was now or never.

I slammed my foot down and tried to get his attention. He didn’t look my way but kept drinking. I squealed and hit my foot on the floor repeatedly. Finally I got his attention, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I indicated with my eyes that I needed to go to the bathroom, but judging by the look on his he probably thought I was trying to show him that I can go cross-eyed.

After a minute I was getting desperate and let out a muffled scream and slammed my foot down. The car came to an abrupt stop and I realised that all five pairs of eyes were now looking at me.

The blonde guy came up to me and took of the tape from my mouth.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.