A blast from the past!

(This isn't for anybody I just wanted to write this and let's say Alfred has a smaller and more feminine body)
Heavily inspired by: teddy1223
Also imagine him wearing the clothes from the photo above oh yeah the humans he met are immortal cuz of magic

Alfred was with the girl nations and Poland because all of them wanted to go shopping and hang out, and since they were all in New York this was the best time. "Okay ladies(including Poland)! We must get Alfred some fabulous clothes" Hungary exclaimed. The reason why they were getting him clothes is because since he was busy he didn't went shopping for awhile and when Poland looked at his closet he told the girls. So off they went to a store "okay I know this it's like the most totally best one" Feliks said leading them to a store that said schyuler shop, feliks knew the girls who owned the shop "Eliza,Peggy! Our favourite customer came with friends!" A woman cocoa skin with dark,black ,curly hair that reached her hips just then another two ladies came the second tallest one had light peach skin and raven black hair and the last one was the smallest had chocolate like skin with a brownish and blackish hair. "Heya! I'm Angelica" the tallest one spoke "I'm Eliza a pleasure to meet you" the second one spoke sweetly "AND IM PEGGY" the smallest one shouted "the schyuler sister!" They all said together. Alfred froze 'Angelica, Eliza and Peggy the schyuler sisters!? "Omg...

Is it really you guys?" Alfred spoke still in shocked "I was wondering when I'd meet my country whose my friend!" Eliza said the sisters ran to Alfred and hugged him tightly "OMG I MISSED YOU DUDETETTES SO MUCH!" Alfred said to them "how about we go out and meet the others?" Peggy suggested Alfred looked at the nations who nodded at him "don't worry we'll get you some clothes" Taiwan said with a smirk because she can get him anything Alfred just smiled nervously and left with the sisters
"So how's the crew been doing?" Alfred asked Angelica "well.. Eliza and Maria are dating" giving her blushing sister a smirk "Laurens and Hamilton are dating too. Hercules also works as a clothing designer like us. Lafayette is a french teacher(shut up I can think of anything) Washington is a principle in a school and Aaron is a law teacher and madison and Jefferson are dating " Angelica finished Alfred sighed in relief "I'm glad Laurens and Hamilton are dating cuz I thought they would have a extreme gay and sexual tension just like in the past" Alfred told the sisters who giggled like high-school girls "we're here!" Peggy called out stopping in front of a cafe this cafe had a trendy yet homey feel that reminds you of a grandmas house "SHUT THE FUCK UP JEFFERSON" "Alex calm do-" "NO I WILL NOT LAURENS NOT UNTIL I BEAT UP HIS ASS" two male voices came that's when Alfred saw them Alexander being hold back by Lafayette,Hercules and laurens from letting him beating up Jefferson who was taunting Alex. And Maria,Washington just sat in the background *cough cough* Angelica did a few coughs to get their attention all of them turned their heads to the sisters and what they saw shocked all of them their.

A tall man standing brightly, he had wheat blond hair that was softer than the finest silk, cerulean blue eyes that has the whole universe in it and seemed to shine brightly with dreams and hope of the people. On his head he had a piece of hair that defied the laws of gravity and bounced when ever he moved or was happy.

"Son?" Washington said quietly having tears in his eyes "look at you! We knew you were handsome when you were a colony and when we were dead but I didn't knew you would be this beautiful!" Maria and laurens said at the same time, all of the sudden Alfred was hugged by Alex,Hercules,Lafayette and Lauren's "hahaha! There's our favourite soldier!" Hercules said(oh yeah let's say the cafe is empty right cuz it's work hours) "we thought we would never see you again!" Alex said happily while crying. Just then he got hugged by many more others they managed to stop and sat down at a table and talked about moments they shared together and other moments that they didn't. Though Alfred told them the most since he was their country but then madison stopped him "Alfred...

I'm sorry

Sorry for burning your brothers government that made you had strained relationship with Canada and Britain when you never wanted to do it and I'm sorry that because of my action you got burned went into a coma and have a strained a relationship with them. " madison said quietly he knew how much pain he brought to America he knew that he was no longer seen as family  member to Canada, Britain and France. America was shocked he didn't knew how to react "it's okay guys and I forgive madison you didn't knew that I was going to have a lot of pain" madison sobbed and hugged America, once madison calmed down everyone smiled they told eachother apologies and more memories "to the reunion of the US family!" Washington said everyone cheers they gave America their phone numbers spent time and since it was Friday they stayed at a hotel so they could go to Disneyland so they could be a family. A family that Alfred lost

The end

So what do you guys think?? U think I should make more Alfred with historical figures?