Lil alfie

A Fluff and kinda sad chapter for my beautiful readers who supported me in my journey!
Also Alfred is aged um like 5
Warnings:
Davie(I know I'm a monster but I never cry at the davie episode)
Oh yeah davie is going to be a girl cuz why not? And I'm too lazy to change up the words
Her name will be Diane

The G8 waited for America but it has been 1 hour! 1 hour what the hell is he doing?! Just then a soft knock was heard they all knew it was America "come in America!" Just then a woman with wavy black hair and blue eyes came in holding a little boy wheat ,blond hair and cerulean, blue eyes "ummm sirs I didn't knew what happened but this boy here is the.. United States of America's.." the woman said nervously just then the boy jumped from her arms, the countries then got a good look from him, the same hair with Nantucket, the same eyes and had the red glasses or should I say Texas? He wore a gray vest over a  light gray-yellow checkered shirt with white jeans topped off with a Breton hat, the lady then had a call so she excused herself which left little America with the countries just then a blurb rushed over to America  "AWWWW America-san please try on these cosplay costumes they'll look so moe on you!" Japan gushed to him holding a Neko costume and a maid/butler(choose one) costume every country swear they saw kiku more enthusiastic than America for the first time, but then got shoved by the side by China "No no no! You shall wear this panda costume!" China butted in., just then other nations started to fight too.Alfred saw them fighting and started to cry afraid of all them.

France saw this and pushed his way through to make his to Alfred, he picked Alfred up and started to coo at him, Alfred saw this and started to giggle playing with Francis hair "Papa! I love you so so much!"Alfred shouted gleefully. This got all of the countries attention did they just heard America just called France "papa"? Just then a nation with a smell of tea and maple syrup came up to Francis and Alfred "Alfred can you call me dad? D-a-d" Arthur asked him

"Daddy~"
(You unholy sick fuck if you thought this was going to be dirty then shame on you)

Alfred singsonged, he then proceeded to look at Matthew very intensely that it started to make Matthew rather uncomfortable "you smell weird" he told Matthew bluntly with absolutely no emotion on his face "oh, um yeah, um can you call me big brother or Matthew?" Matthew said nervously being creeped out by his brothers face

Even more intense staring, um what's up with him?

"Mattie instead!" Alfred said jumping down and up in Francis arms, which got a chuckle from his family "that can work too" Matthew told him "but Alfredo how did you exactly turn into a child?" North Italy asked him "well I don't know, I was sweeping(sleeping) and then I had a dream there was two man in red coats one of them had purple eyes and the other one had green one, you know you look like them a lot daddy and Mattie!" Canada and England paled at that was that dream about the "burning of Washington"!? Oh god no. "They then left me, I stayed there for a looooooooong time before a lady came up to me!" Alfred told them. All of the countries had one question in their head and wondered how was this lady? "Vho vas this lady amerika?" Germany questioned him "hmm, I think her name was Katherine, she had black hair and blue eyes! She saw me and helped me. She brought me to her home feeding me and wash me, but the. Later on she gave me a drink it tasted funny and then that was it but I heard "you will soon be with me again my dear friend", you know she actually looks like my old friend Diane!"
He finished his sentence.

Arthur and Matthew were about to apologize to America about the burning but a woman with with wavy blonde hair, and shining blue eyes came in she was wearing a blouse that was white, sheer and Lacey, the part near the neck was ruffled being tied up with a black ribbon, finally her skirt was a dark,velvet black skirt. She held a bouquet of a bunch of blue daises

"Hello again my dear friend" she said sweetly, walking towards Alfred

                                                             Aren't cliffhangers just the best?
Should I continue?

Yes

Or

No