Authors Note

Hello POOHS!!!!!

I've never done an author's note before, so PLEASEEEEEEE bear with me!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm so happy and blessed to have gotten as much support for Tardy that I have.

This was my first attempt at writing a story (Well "I Have Never Seen a Gray Sky" was the first but it's more like a poem story) and I didn't think anyone would even read it!

THIS IS TRULY AMAZEBALLS!!! I've been on the hot list for Short Stories and I'm just over here sitting on cloud nine! THANKS TO MY AMAZING READERS!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME SAUCE!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT, AND NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!

Now, I have something of a favor to ask you guys!!!!! I want to know if you guys like the cast for Tardy or if I should change it. Does anyone have any ideas on who I should cast as Chase?

Alsoooooo, I want to make a name for the fandom! Any ideas????? Now, go with me now! I was thinking "#latecrew" or "mitz" or "tardyparty" (I KNOW :( I'm horrible at this)! I'm sure you guys can come up with WAAAAAAY better names and whoever does I will dedicate the next and final chapter to you!!

Yessss, you read right!!!! The next chapter is the last chapter :'(

Our journey with Jo and Dylan is coming to an end! What were some of your favorite "Mitz" moments? Let me know in the comments section!!!

WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL MAKE THE MOST OF 2015!!!!!

Stay Awesome Sauce!!

LOVE,

KIANA :)