On the way there

Angelica pov

We are going to Mammoth Lakes. Me,my cousins,aunt,Unlce,and cousin's friends were going there for 3 weeks. I been texting my Boyfriend David Scarzone. Yes from IM5. Me and him been dating for 2 months. I have not tell anyone yet. David's band mates and manger already know about it. But it was a secret, we will soon be telling everyone. Samantha keep asking me who am I texting. I told her my friend Camile. And she like Ok, David been working lately so we haven't talk for a long time. I wish he can come but, because than Samantha Will know and she tell everyone about. She love Cole, so if she knew than she want to meet them and she will take Cole home.

David pov

I have been texting Angelica lately, than Will ask me, "Who am I texting?". I told him Angelica, and the boys was like Ooooo. Jill came in and say that she have food in the kitchen. We are going to Mammoth Lakes, for a vacation. And I will be surprising Angelica there, because she is going there. Cole been stalking a girl thats love us, she is cute but not cute as Angelica. Her name is Samantha. We are on the tour bus and Will went to eat some Nutella. Cole is stalking that girl, Gabe and Dana are playing video games,and I am in my room texting Angelica that I miss her and wish I could meet her there. Cole came into my room and saw me still texting Angelica. Cole ask me how to get a girl because he and Cassidy broke up. They broke up because they got into a huge fight that we can hear them from the room. I told him u need to find a girl that make your life happy and fun not mean or selfish. He was ok with that.

Samantha pov

I been asking Angelica who is she texting and she say her friend Camile. I been reading on Wattpad for 1 and 1/2 hour. Angelica keep laughing on her phone, until her phone was about to die, so she charge her phone and went to her iPod and she grab her backpack for her earphones. And I think she FaceTime her friend because she keep saying Hi How are u I miss u but I think she talking to a boy and hear a boy voice that sound like Will from IM5. I keep thinking how can she have Will FaceTime account. Maybe she talking to her friend that is playing IM5 song in the background, but wait I hear Hi Angelica that sound like Dana. Does Angelica have the Boys FaceTime Account?

Cole pov

Angelica FaceTime us. She was still in the car to Mammoth Lakes. She ask Us where are we going for the tour? Gabe say we are going to Washington. And Dana say hi and than we are say hi. David took the iPad to his room to talk Angelica and Will hit Gabe head for saying that we are going to Washington. I have been looking at this girl Instagram account and yes I am stalking her page. Her name is Samantha and she awesome girl and she love us and her favorite is Me.