Lunch

Samantha pov

Angelica left a note that say She went on a walk around the neighborhood. It been 1 hours since she left. I call her for 4 times until the fifth she answer and say She almost to the cabin. She came back right went I open the door. She ask me if we can eat at a cafe call Bass Camp (it a real cafe in mammoth) for lunch. I say Sure, Angelica went into the bedroom ad got her clothes and went to the bathroom. I went to get some cereal to eat. Angelica came out from the wearing a cute oitfit. I went to the bathroom and wash my hair just in cause.

Angelica pov

ME and Samantha got a ride to Bass Camp Cafe. My cousin was So sweet And kind to me and Samantha. But there one secret we never told anybody that my cousin Raymond is a singer and a dancer. Samantha love How Raymond sing IM5 song. Raymond know that I am dating David. Went Raymond drop us off, we went in and got our sit and the waiter came, don't want to be mean but Samantha was flirting with the waiter. I order a classic Cheeseburger with a side of fries. Samantha order a fhilly steak fry ( I forgot what my cousin order) with a side of fries.

Dana pov

ME and the boys got ready to go shopping for Angelica because we forgot her Christmas present and Cole is going to buy a gift a Thing for Angelica's cousin. David drive to a small shopping place. David Went into Coach to buy something for Angelica. I went into Bass with Gabe,Will,and Cole. Cole find a shirt for Angelica and Sunglasses for Samantha. I got Angelica a cute boot. Will went into a a other store and Game got Angelica a cute skirts. WILL found a polo shirt for Angelica that matching with David. We went to the car and saw five bags of Coach.

David pov

I got ANGELICA a lot of bags from Coach cause that was one of the thing Angelica wants for Christmas. I went to the car and text Angelica where is she. A= Angelica D=David

D: Where are U?!?!

A: I am at Bass Camp.

D: Where that?

A: It right next to a small shopping place that has Coach and Bass.

D: Oh I see it.

A: Wait Where are u???

D: In the front of Coach, waiting for the guys.

A: Good I thought u are at Bass Camp

D: Really?

A: got to go the food is here bye Spidey.

D: Bye Mary Jane.

The boys came back and ask Why are there so many Coach Bags. I say it for Angelica.

Hope u vote and comment