STARBUCKS

Cole pov

We went to the village and shop and we walk around and gabe went back to the Cabin because Alex Moore was almost here. David was talking to Angelica or texting her. Dana and Will went to Starbucks and that is where we are going to.

WILL pov

I saw Samantha my COUSIN. She walk up to me and ask me that: WHY I DID TELL HER I WAS IN IM5!!!!????. Dana came I n me walk up to me and Samantha start jumping up and down. Because Dana is in front of her.

Angelica pov

I was texting David, until I bump into someone and that was DAVID and Cole. DAVID hug me or squeeze ME. I mouth to Cole Help me. Cole tickle David and David let go of me. And Dana call Cole that Samantha knows that Will is in the band. We run to Starbucks to see Samantha jumping up and down.

Cole pov

I see Samantha freaking out about Dana and Will. So I went up to her and pick her up and took her outside. Samantha was now freaking put about me and she saw David and Angelica kissing.

Gabe pov

Alex just got here and we went to the village and saw Samantha freaking about Angelica and David kissing or making out. Alex shout and Angelica ran up to her and hug her. Alex,Angelica,David,and I went inside to order some coffee.

Alex Moore pov

I can't believe that Samantha is ANGELICA cousin and Will is ANGELICA cousin. That is shocking right!! But I can't wait to hangout with Angelica and maybe Samantha. Went we got our Starbucks we see Cole giving Samantha a gift. It was a Cite sunglasses and Samantha love it. Samantha came but to Angelica and ask Her why she didn't tell her that she dating David? Angelica say that it was supposed to be a secret.