MORNING TIME

David pov

I woke up before anyone, so I make hot cocoa and grab my jacket and scarf and walk out the door with my hot cocoa and i saw Angelica. I walk up to her and ask Her of I can join her on a walk around the neighborhood and she say Yes. Angelica told me that she have been keeping something from and the boys accept WILL and that is She and Will are Cousins ( shocking right!!!).

Will pov

I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw Angelica and David making Pancakes and Angelica has NUTELLA!!!! I hug Angelica and I ask heritage told David and yes she did. Than the Boys woke up and Dana say that our parents and Even Jill went to Bishop. So we get the house for the day so I yell, " ME AND ANGELICA ARE COUSINS FOR REAL!!!!". Dana jump up and say WHAT. DAVID say it true. Than the boys start complaining about Why we haven't told them about it. Before I could answer Angelica say that Samantha have call her for the last 5 minutes and everyone at her cabin are getting worry so she have to go back. We said our goodbyes.

Dana pov

This MORNING, my parents left a notes that say they are going to BISHOP. I WOKE UP BY A LOUD LAUGHING GIRL, ME,COLE,AND GABE RAN AND SAW ANGELICA,DAVID, AND WILL COVER WITH CHOCOLATE WITH SOME CHERRY ON THE NOSE. ME AND THE BOYS LAUGH AND WILL YELL THAT HE AND ANGELICA ARE COUSIN FOR REAL. ME AND THE BOYS SAY WHAT AND DAVID TOLD US THAT IT WAS TRUE AND WE START YELLING FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES UNILT ANGELICA COUSIN Call her to go back home, so Angelica and we start Eating pancakes.