30] A Confusing Morning

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up before she did. This is what I want my mornings to be like, always and every day, Amy was in my arms, wrapped in my shirt like a baby.

She looked beautiful, those hair strands falling on her face, pink cheeks and those plum lips that were slightly parted making her look even more beautiful. Her little hand resting on my chest as I held her close to me. It was 10 am already. She might be tired and hungry as well but me, I don't know anything much in cooking and she might have to work more if I destroy the kitchen. But, at least I could make coffee for her.

I didn't want to but I pulled myself from the bed and let her rest for a while until I go and grab her a cup of coffee.
I freshened up a little and headed to the kitchen.

Amy's POV:-

The sunlight disturbed me, making me wake up and looking at the time.

Oh my god, it's so late.
What about the office?
I woke up hurrying... But... It's already late. Damn, it's going to be pointless.

I was on Taehyung's bed, wearing his shirt.

Last night... I blushed at the flashbacks that I got.

My inner goddess spinning and dancing, 'Oh my god... Amy, you did it. You're not the same kid any more now. You're a big girl. What the hell... I meant, mature. Ew, stop acting like a kid. Oh did I do it? Last night was actually... the best night ever.'

And,
Tae... Taehyung... Where's he?

I was feeling sleepy yet but happy as well which wouldn't let me sleep unless I see my man.

I didn't find him in the room. I washed my face, drank a glass of water as I sat on the bed covering myself with the sheets. He might have gone to the office. He's got work.
I should text Sarah apologizing for not being there and letting her know the plans for today and after that, I'll sleep a little more.

.
.

I texted Sarah and a minute later, Taehyung barged in with two cups of coffee in the tray. He was shirtless and his morning face, his messy hair, he looked so attractive. I covered myself a little more with the sheets.

Taehyung:- Oh, you're up! Good morning Amy. Come, have coffee. I made it.

I was wearing nothing else despite panties and his shirt. The shirt was huge but white and so, I can't go in front of him.

Amy:- Oh... I'll... I'll drink it. Keep it... I'll have it later.

Taehyung:- Is something wrong Amy?

Amy:- Oh... No... I'll have it later...

Taehyung:- Amy, I know it was your first time, does it pain or anything? Or... You want me to call a doctor or something?

Amy:- First time... Doctor... What?

We had sex, I mean, I had it for the first time but Doctor...

Wait... Condom?

Did we use a condom last night? I was not on any sort of birth control and I... Don't... Remember him... Rolling a condom over... Oh my god, am I going to get pregnant?

It was getting difficult to breathe.
Mother... Me...... No...

Taehyung:- Amy, you okay? You're scaring me now.