39] She's my Life!

Amy's POV:-

It seemed like I was drowning... I kept coughing and
.
It felt the same again.

The next minute my eyes went wide awake when a man splashed water on my face roughly.

I coughed. The water splashed on my face entering my nostrils making it impossible for me to breathe.
Everything looked blur to me and the man who was torturing me, splashed a glass of water again on my face making me cough uncontrollably.

Amy:- (weakly) Stop it, please.

SeoJoon:- You're begging to me? Oh my god, Amy... You don't have to. I love you.

All that I remember was me being on the sixth floor trying to find Taehyung and now... Where was I?

Amy:- Where am I? Where's Taehyung?

My waist was tied to a log behind me and so we're my hands, I could barely move. I was trembling, my legs were weak, I couldn't even stand but I was forced to.

SeoJoon:- Taehyung... Might be dead somewhere... Or maybe... Crying for his family.

The man laughed devilishly making me scared. I was already weak, I could barely see anything due to the headache.

SeoJoon:- My dear little Amy... Aren't you too delicate to be treated like this?

I remember the voice. SeoJoon. It was him. I lifted my head to look at him, he was gazing at me already.

Amy:- What do you want SeoJoon? Leave me, let me go or else...

SeoJoon:- Or else what? What are you going to do? That poor boyfriend of yours is going to be left with nothing. Do you hear me!

My wrists hurt and so do his words. What's happening? I am here, away from Taehyung'l, I don't know where he is and SeoJoon is standing in front of me!

What happened after I went on the sixth floor?

Amy:- What are you talking about? Where's Taehyung? I want to meet him.

I was finally getting back to my senses. I glared at him.

Amy:- Why have you tied me like this? What do you think I am? A pet?

SeoJoon:- (chuckling) No baby girl, you're my fiance! Remember, we were getting married... But then, a stupid man came in and took you away and crashed our wedding but you know, "What's yours will find its way back to You", you see Amy, the quote is so true. You were always mine and look, now you are with me.

Amy:- Let me go SeoJoon. You're out of your mind. You say you love me and this is how you treat a person you love?

He quickly came and stood just an inch away from me gripping onto my hair tightly making me cry in pain.

SeoJoon:- What do you mean? Did you give me a chance to show you how much I loved you? I would be the perfect husband, I would love you but, you ran away with that man and me, what about me? You never came back! I tried to get you back once before but still, that filthy stupid man came in between and took you away again.
.
.
.
Do I need to keep reminding you that you were and you will always be mine? He stole you away from me but I won't let it happen again.

He loosened the grip on my hair as he kissed my cheek. It felt worse. Another man touching me felt dirty. I didn't even want to look at him.

Amy:- Back off! Don't touch me, you psychopath. Where is Taehyung?