Chapter 3: With Ein

-y/n's POV-

~Previous last lines of last chapter~

y/n: "No I'm sorry Ein as much as I wanna go with you the group will worry about me"

Ein: *does puppy eyes*  "Please Darling~ I missed you to much"
*feels the pain from the glass shards in hand worsen a little and winces hoping she doesn't notice*

y/n: "Ugh damn it Ein Fine" "Your Puppy eyes are my only weakness"

Ein: "Well then come on Angel~" *gets off of her and helps her up*

y/n: "Thanks Babe" "I'm also coming because I can tell you're hurt with cuts on your hand so I'm coming to help you out with that"
*kisses him again*

Ein: *returns the kiss*  "No problem My Dear~" "Also you don't always have to take care of me when I'm hurt I can take care of myself you know Tch"

y/n: "Yeah I know but I like to take care of you hehe"

Ein: "Tch...Fine"

~Present chapter~

Ein helped me up and we left the lodge and began walking through the forest I honestly don't know where he was taking me but since I trusted him I just followed.

-Garroth's POV-

When I went back to check on Zane he was gone but I don't know where he went or where he could have gone and I instantly became worried about my baby brother

"Shoot I must tell the others I'll start with y/n" I thought to myself

so I go back down to the main room while yelling

"Y/N ZANE HAS GONE MISSING!!"

but when I get to where she was last seen by me but she wasn't there

"Damn it she probably went off with that evil mutt Ein" I thought to myself.
But luckily the the rest of the group was back so I told them instead of y/n about Zane going missing. And we began looking for him

-y/n's POV-

As we walked threw the forest it seemed colder then the last time I was out here with the group

y/n: *shivers a bit* "Ein I'm a little cold it feels colder out here then usual"

Ein: "Its probably because of the storm that's suppose to hit soon" "Since I've lived here for a few years on my own ever since I was released from prison I know its always way colder when a snow storm is about to hit and when it does hit its even colder

y/n: "Ah that makes sense"

Ein: "yeah" "Also here Darling~" *unclips the cloak's emerald clip shaking the cloak out and wraps it around her then clips the emerald clasp again* "There It might not do much but at least it will keep you a little warmer"

y/n: "thank you babe you didn't need to do that though aren't you cold now I mean your just in what looks like a sweatshirt and jeans now" *wraps self in in the cloak a little more*

Ein: "HA me cold never" "Also no problem Darling~ I want you to be warmer anyways because your my responsibility and my one and only purpose now."  "I won't be cold because like I said I've lived here for a few years ever since I was released from prison so im use to the cold of winter here so a sweatshirt and jeans is all I really need now" *smirks* "Also this might help in keeping you a little more warm too"
*picks her up bridle style and holds her close then nuzzles her*