¢нαρтєя 1

Regina Pov **
I woke up with a pounding headache , I look around the mansion seeing broken wine glasses shattered all around the dining room . I get up and start picking them up because Henry would be coming over with Emma to start operation mongoose . Once I'm done I run upstairs to get ready , while I'm putting on my red lipstick I hear the doorbell . When I open the door I'm greeted by Emma and Henry .

We talked about the authors house and the clues we gathered , and we all decided that tonight we'll go back to the mansion to see if we can get any information to where the author is...

When their both about to leave Emma gives me a sharp look and hands over a glass that was filled with wine from the previous night .

" are you sure your alright Regina?"Emma whispered so Henry wouldn't be able to hear .

"I'm perfectly alright ms.swan , so go back to the non-charmings " and I wave to Henry sending him a bright smile .

Emma gives me a stern look but nods her head and exits the house. Once I close the door I look at the wine glass and think about Robin . Are first kiss , the day in the volt and page 23 . Soon my eyes get blurry and my whole body fills with furry . I throw the wine glass at the mirror closes to me .

I scream at the top of my lungs and fall on the ground letting the tears fall down my face . I hate being weak but I couldn't help but cry. I look over the pieces of glass and take a piece that looked the sharpest . I lift it to my skin and scream when I feel the glass going threw.

"Not the Evil Queen anymore heh?"
I turn around startled by the old voice I hate to remember .
"Maleficent?" I murmur until everything went black.