15. please forgive me

Lorena
I can't believe what I heard on the news, so Mikel killed his brother and was even responsible for Isabella's death. So, Melissa is Isabella I'm happy she's alive.

Andrew
Mom, Isabella was even pregnant for me. I can't believe my ears, I don't know why I did that to her.

Angel
So I have a niece, I'm so happy, has she forgiven you.

Andrew
No, not yet but I will make sure she does.

Lorena
I will go and talk to her tomorrow.

Angel
Mom, I come with you, so I can see my niece.

Lorena
OK, sure you can come along.

NEXT DAY.
(ring on the door)

Isabella
Stephanie and Sofia where is your aunty tell her to go and open the door, I'm so busy.

Stephanie
Okay(goes to look for Yvonne but didn't find her).

Stephanie POV
since aunty is not here and Sofia is writing I go and open the door.
(opens the door and Lorena and Angel walks in)

Angel POV
this must be my nice, she's so cute.

Angel
what's your name dear?

Stephanie
Stephanie, who are you?

Angel
I'm your aunt, and this is my mother your grandma.

Stephanie
Mom never told us about having another aunt and grandma.

Sofia
Stephanie, who are you talking to?

Angel
(surprise) you girls are twin, I was expecting one and saw two. What is your name?

Both
Sofia and Stephanie.

Melissa
Sofia and Stephanie, I told you to ask your aunt to open the door who are talking to (surprise to see Lorena and Angel) what are you two doing here? Sofia and Stephanie go to your room.

BOTH
OK, mom.

Lorena
We came to talk to you.

Isabella
if it's about your son, leave my house this instance because I won't forgive him.

Angel
Isabella my brother is so sorry about what he did to you, he almost died because of your death. he drank his life out, that he was even admitted to the hospital.

Melissa
You mean he did all this, but it can't cover the pain he cause me.

Lorena
Give him a second chance, to make things right.

Melissa
I don't think there's going to be a second chance between us, all I can do for him is to allow him to relate with his children and be their father. That's what I can do for him, nothing else.

Angel
Thank you for giving him this privilege.

Melissa
Now is not the time to tell them, I set a date for all of us to meet up.

Lorena
Thank you very much we'll be on our way.

Isabella's POV
I'm just doing this for my kids, I don't want to be with Andrew I'm tired of getting hurt.

Natasha
Where is that woman, come out here and face me.

Yvonne
Melissa, Natasha is in front of the house causing a scene.

Melissa
let me go and meet her Before she falls this house down.

Yvonne
I go with you, I need to teach her a lesson.

Natasha
There you are Isabella, why did you lock my house. and throw my things away, haven't you done enough?. you put my dad in jail, That wasn't enough, you even stole my boyfriend

Yvonne
Bitch, stop causing a scene here. Andrew was Isabella's man, right from the beginning you were the one that stole him.

Natasha
What did you say(try to slap her but Yvonne stop her)

Melissa
Stop causing a scene here, that house was mine from the onset so I'm taking back what is mine.

Natasha
I won't let you take the house, it's mine.

Yvonne
Keep on dreaming, you bitch.

Melissa
leave this place, before I tell the security to throw you out.

Natasha
I will soon take back what is mine and leave you with nothing.

Isabel
Dream on(turn to Yvonne) Yvonne you know what to do?

Yvonne
Yes, Security throws her out if she doesn't leave.

Security
Yes, ma.

Natasha
You can't do this to me, I'm your cousin.

Yvonne
Now you know she's your cousin when your world is crumbling.

Melissa
Yvonne let's go inside, I don't have all day to listen to her lies.

Yvonne
OK, Let me leave because I don't have time for this bitch.

ANDREW
Natasha let's break up.

NATASHA
what, you can't do this to me, Isabel just throw me out of the house and now you are breaking up with me.

ANDREW
I'm sorry Natasha, I don't love you I tried but I couldn't. I love Isabel, and only she, I can love.

NATASHA
That woman again, please Andrew don't do this to me. I love you I can't live without you please don't leave me.

ANDREW
I am sorry Natasha but Isabella and I, have kids together, I want to be a father to them and make up for the time I was not with time.

NATASHA
what, children for you so those kids we saw with Yvonne were for her I will never let you leave me, why can't you love why? (crying)

ANDREW
Natasha stop it, accept it I can't be with you I tried but I couldn't.

NATASHA
I will never let you be happy with that woman. (left)

Natasha POV
why did that woman survive, now she has taken Andrew away from me. I am not going to let it happen, I make her regret coming back. I will kill her with my own hands since my father did not succeed. Isabella has kids for him,  no wonder when I saw those kids I was not comfortable because they so much look like him, Why are things going wrong for me, it's all Isabel's fault.

Andrew
Mom how did it go, did she forgive me?

Lorena
No, but she said you are free to be a father to her children.

Angel
Brother, you never told me they were twins I was so surprised they are so cute and look just like you.

Andrew
That's why the first day I saw them, I was so drawn to them.

Angel
So brother what are you planning to do now, about Isabella and the kids since she said she won't forgive but allow you to be the father to her kids.

Andrew
I start from the beginning, trying to make her love me as before then marry her because l love her so much.

Angel
Now, you're talking if you need any help I will support you and will be there for you.

Angel POV
I'm happy that my brother is finally going to be together with Isabella, and I also got cut nieces that looks so much like my brother, finally, things are coming to place.

Lorena POV
So, I am finally a grandmother I can't wait to see my grandchildren. I'm so happy my son didn't forget about her, even though we persuaded him to do it. I'm at peace my son is finally happy  I can't wait to unite my family.

Andrew POV
I knew Isabella won't be dead, I had a strong feeling she was still alive. This time I won't fail her, I'm going to make her fall in love with me again and gain her forgiveness.  I am happy I was given a second chance to make things right I won't lose this opportunity again, I love her I won't rest till I get what I want but I'm anxious whether my kids will accept me.