30. friendship

Early morning
YVONNE POV
(Yvonne woke up and look at her time) it's six o'clock, it's bright already I need to go and do some exercise, I think I'm getting fat. Maybe I could go and do some jogging outside the house (look at Philip) Philip is still asleep, I don't want to disturb him(quietly stand up from the bed, so she won't wake Philip from his sleep) before I leave I want to do one thing(she goes near Philip and slightly planted a kiss on his cheek and whisper) See you when you wake up.
(Yvonne outside the house, started her jogging then she saw another figure far away jogging) since I'm jogging alone, it's no fun, Let me go catch up with the person in front maybe I won't feel lonely. (she caught up with the person just to find out, it's  Andrew)

YVONNE
Good morning Andrew, I can see you're doing some exercise.

ANDREW
Yea, I can see you're doing the same too

YVONNE
Yes, I feel am falling out of shape, I'm so fat 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩(sad).

ANDREW
(Starr laughing) Yvonne, I never knew you were this funny 😄😄😄😄

YVONNE
(Laugh too) there's more you don't know about me then.

ANDREW
We didn't get to know each other well, remember you left early to the state, maybe if I know you I would have fallen for you.

YVONNE
You are funny too (they both laugh) you are right we didn't get to know each other better

YVONNE POV
Maybe Andrew is right, we could have been lovers. If we meet each other first, I would have fallen for him. Andrew is a good man, he made a mistake when he was young but he's making up for all his mistakes. But Philip I just don't know what's running on his mind, I still don't know why I love Philip.

ANDREW
No wonder you and Isabella are friends, you Two have some things in similar. I know we haven't talked much to each other, I know you hate me for what I did to Isabella, I just want you to know that I'm so sorry and I will fix things.

YVONNE
You don't need to apologize, I'm not angry anymore, make sure you fulfill your words. (Smile)

ANDREW
I will, so can we be friends, I will be really happy if we become friends.

YVONNE
Yes, of course, we can be friends (hug each other) let's continue our jogging, and go back before Philip and Isabella starts looking for us

ANDREW
Yea, you are right to let's go.

Andrew and Yvonne were tired of jogging, they started cracking jokes to each other while they returned to the house

ANDREW
I never knew you were fun to be with.

YVONNE
Well, there are some things about me that you don't know.  you too, you were funny, haven't laughed so much since I lost my baby. Thank you for bringing smiles to my face(hug him)
Philip and Isabella saw them hugging each other.

PHILIP
(Jealous) where are you coming from?

Yvonne
(Broke up from the hug) I went out to jog.

Isabella
(Jealous) Andrew, we need to talk.

Andrew
Yvonne, I'll talk to you next time(left with Isabella)