26. I hate you

The next morning

Yvonne
(Yvonne woke up, touches the bed in search of Philip) Where is Philip, why is he not lying on the bed?.  he should have woken me up when he woke up!, let me go find him(Yvonne stands up from the bed and goes downstairs She saw Isabel and Philip discussing and laughing so she goes to meet them )
Isabella and Philip, I can hear your laughs from upstairs (jealous) what are you guys talking about, can I join the conversation.

ISABELLA
Sure, you can. we were talking about the time when we all were in America. Remember the seasons when snow fell, we both made a snowball to stone ourselves. We both gang up against Philip, Mom has to come out and help him so that we won't freeze him up with the snow.

YVONNE
(Trying to remember)I don't think I  remember.

PHILIP
Don't tell me you have forgotten so soon?

YVONNE
I can't remember it, it's normal to forget things the way you're saying it means it's been a long time.

PHILIP
Do you still recall the promises, we all made to each other on that day?

YVONNE
Let's not talk about it, because I don't remember it maybe it's because I'm too occupied so I'm forgetting things easily(lied)

PHILIP
Let me refresh your memory, we promise to always stick together no matter the problem we face.

YVONNE
I'm hungry, are you guys not hungry? Because I'm hungry. (yawn)

ISABELLA
We are hungry too, we were waiting for you to come first.

PHILIP
Let's go and eat, I am so hungry.

YVONNE
Okay, thanks, where are the kids I miss them so much.

ISABELLA
They went to spend time with their Grandparents, they miss you too.

YVONNE
When will they be back, because I miss then

ISABELLA
They will be back in two weeks

YVONNE
OK, so let's go and eat.

Minute later
PHILIP
Yvonne, have you finished dressing up? You're taking much time.

YVONNE
No, not yet I can't find what to wear, I think I'm out of clothes. can you come to pick out the clothes I'll wear because don't which one to pick?.

PHILIP
OK,(come inside and saw a lot of clothes in the bed)I thought you said you out of clothes, what are all these😥😥😥😥

YVONNE
(Hide her face)I didn't know what to wear, I couldn't find anyone seems fit to wear. 😩😩😩😩 can you help me pick a nice one, Please(make a puppy face)

PHILIP
OK, fine stop making that puppy face.

YVONNE
Thank you so much😘😘😘😘😘

PHILIP
Do you like this restaurant I picked, if you don't like it we can go to another one.

YVONNE
I don't like, but I love it (excited) I love it, can we come here always.

PHILIP
Yes anything for you, Hope you are enjoying the food and the drinks?

YVONNE
Yes, of course,  I love everything that's being served here so tell me how did you find out about this place?

Philip
Don't worry I'll always bring you here.

Yvonne.
Do you promise (happy)

Philip
Yes, I promise.

Yvonne
Okay, so how do you find this place.