46. The visit

Miranda
(Stopped her)Isabel are you sure you want to see your uncle.

Isabel
Yes, mom, I want to know why he asked to see me.

Yvonne
Isa, I don't have a good feeling about this visit, what if he's planning something evil.

Isabella
Yvonne, I know you care so much about me but I need to go. I've been waiting for this day for so long, don't worry I can protect myself and don't forget the polices are there so he can't do anything to me.

Yvonne
Still...

Isabel
(Cuts in) Yvonne, don't worry I'll be fine.

Andrew
(Walk-in)I go with you, I won't let you go alone.

Isabel
You see, Andrew is coming with me I'm sure he will protect me.

Yvonne
Fine, (turn to Andrew) if anything happens to her, I'll hold you responsible.

Andrew
I swear before you all, I'll keep her safe.

Miranda
Fine, make sure you keep your promise.

Andrew
I will.

Yvonne
(Hug Isabel) make sure you return home safe.

Isabel
I will( hug her back) Andrew, let's head out.

Andrew
Okay(leaves)

Yvonne
(Turn to Miranda) Mom, I have a bad feeling about this visit, I can't just understand what Mikkel is thinking now.

Miranda
I also feel the same way but since Andrew, I strongly believe he will bring her home safely.

Yvonne
I pray so.

Miranda
Yvonne, you are heavily pregnant You need rest, so stop worrying too much Isabel will be fine since she's with Andrew

Yvonne
Mom, I'm fine I just want her safety.

Miranda
I know but I don't want anything to happen to my grandchild so go in and rest your head.

Yvonne
Fine, I'm going(leaves)

Isabel Pov
I sat patiently in the visiting room, waiting for his arrival.
I heard footsteps, I turned to see him brought in by a police officer.
Sighting him walking towards me brought back the pain I've tried so long to forget, I could vividly remember how he set me and my nanny rose on fire, tears started dripping from my eyes.
I'll forever be thankful to Nanny rose, without her saving me I would be dead.
The pain, the suffering he made me pass through felt as if it's happened yesterday.

Mikkel
I thought you would reject my invitation.

Isabella
(Tighten her fist in anger) why should I do that?

Mikkel
I don't know, maybe you feel frightened by my presence.

Isabel
(furious) Do you think I'm still that scared little girl begging to be loved by you?

Andrew
(Hold her hand and whisper to her ears) calm yourself, he's trying to make you angry, don't let him get at you. Breath in and breath out, you will be fine.

Isabel
(Breath in and out)come on Mikkel, don't think too highly of yourself. There is nothing to be afraid of after all you are the one locked up not me so why should I be scared.

Mikkel
(Furious)Enjoy your victory while it last, you can't keep me locked up for long.

Isabel
You seem to be forgetting something, with all the evil things you've done, do you think you'll be able to walk out of jail. (laugh) just give up such hopes because you're going to rot inside this prison but don't worry as a good niece, when you die I'll make sure to give you a befitting burial given to a criminal like you.