25. forgiveness

YVONNE
I waited for you, but you didn't come back. But you promise to visit me again, I didn't see you.

NATASHA
I'm so sorry, I was so busy with work that's why I didn't visit you as I promise. so how have you been,
since you were discharged from the hospital.

YVONNE
I'm fine for now, but I still hate them for bringing me there and I plan to revenge. So I ask Philip for divorce and (after telling her the full story of what happened at home)

NATASHA
(change face ) Yvonne, how can you be so stupid, why will you do such a thing. how will you be able to take your revenge on them, when you finally get a divorce? that means you have permitted Isabella to go for Philip, oh my God I thought you have sense. are you giving up on the fight, your telling Isabel she's free to make Philip hers?

Natasha POV
How can she be so senseless, oh I have forgotten she's a crazy woman. what do I expect anyway, I need her for now. Once I get what I want from her, I will get rid of her since she will become useless.

YVONNE
(Hit her head)Oh my god, I am so stupid, I never thought of that, you have a point here. so what should I do now, I have spoilt everything.

NATASHA
What you need to do is to go back and apologize to them for the way you talked to them, making yourself so pitiful. so they can easily forgive you, then I tell you our next plan how you can get back at them.

YVONNE
Now you talking, thank you so much(hug her) I will do exactly as you say, I need to start going home now so I can carry out the plan.

NATASHA
I have someone to show you to, He will help us with our plan. wait here, I will tell you when to come in.

YVONNE
OK
(Natasha goes inside)

NATASHA
Dad, I have a surprise for you guess who I brought here.

MIKEL
What is the surprise, don't tell me you brought the police?

NATASHA
No, I can't do that to you,(to Yvonne) you can come inside.

YVONNE
(came inside) Good day sir,(look at Natasha) Natasha who is this man?

NATASHA
This is my dad, he is also a victim like both of us, Isabel is to be blamed.

YVONNE
How? What did she do to your dad?

NATASHA
She killed my mother, just because of money and took all our properties making me and my dad homeless (lied)

MIKEL
Yes, that's true, she even plans to kill me.

YVONNE
How can she be so cruel, that woman is a witch how could she do such a thing to you two. Don't worry we'll make her pay for all she has done to all of us.

NATASHA
Thank you so much, Yvonne, I can finally take my revenge (fake tears)

YVONNE
Don't need to cry for that heartless bitch (console her)and You don't need to thank me, I am doing the right thing by making her pay. I'll be leaving now, goodbye(left)

MIKEL
Natasha, how were you able to manipulate her. and why didn't she recognize us.

NATASHA
Dad, I was also surprised too, I never thought it was going to be this easy. I heard from the doctor that because of the shock she had, some parts of her memory were lost, all she can remember was some of the bad memory she had. so I bribe the doctor that knows about her condition, not to tell Philip about it but when he refuses I threaten to kill his wife and daughter. so he agreed to do it, so, for now, Philip doesn't know about his wife's condition.

MIKEL
You are so evil, so she didn't remember anything about us, the fight we have with Isabel, and how I plan to kill her.

NATASHA
Yes of course, so anything I say, that's what she will believe. we can use her to execute our plan and turn her against Isabel, which means killing two birds with one stone it's going to be interesting.