1.4

Act 1
Chapter 4

Act 1Chapter 4

•-L-•

"LOOK, YOU PUT THE THING IN YOUR MOUTH AND BREATH. HOW HARD CAN IT BE?" Liana nodded in agreement with the blond boy until pope spoke up.

"Well if you come up to fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends" Liana furrowed her brows, not knowing what he meant and apparently neither did JJ as he stood beside pope, bending over as if he was getting railed from behind. Lia's giggles filled the air as she watched JJ, he had always been her favourite of Kiera's friends because of his childish demeanour and reckless behaviour. He was free and she envied him for it.

"Bends like bend over and-"

"The bends kill you"

Both Liana and JJ going quiet as they heard Popes words.

"Right" JJ stood back to his full height again as Liana picked at the dark red gel polish that coated her fingernails, the colour had already started chipping with how much she picked at them when she became anxious or bored.

"I can, I can dive"

"Have you ever even touched scuba gear before?" Lia places both her hand under her chin, her elbows rested on her knees as she tilted her head towards the brunette.

"You can dive, I'm cool with that" JJ voiced his relief as he didn't have to be the one to dive.

"Since when could you dive?"

"I'll do it, it's fine" Kiara gave John b a strange look as pope spoke up, saying he needed to do some calculations.

"Jesus pope, I haven't used math problems outside of school, ever. How do you manage to make everything mathematical?" Pope ignored her question as he stood from his seat behind the wheel. Writing down numbers she didn't understand as he mumbled under his breath she heard him say something about making sure John b had a safety stop about ten feet down.

Pulling the floral sundress she wore over her head, her maroon bikini top and grey bed shorts left on her body. Lia dove into the cold water, the sudden change in temperature made her body shiver slightly as she swam further down.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know, But I liked it. A lot" Kiara groaned as JJ spoke about her sister, weirded out by how he was attracted to her.

"JJ, she's two years older than you" Kie grumbled as she turned towards the water where Liana broke through the surface.

"And?" JJ gave the girl a look as if it wasn't weird.