หนึ่ง

Thara's pov:

It is my first day at school. I'm super excited but kinda nervous. My brother, duen, goes to that school too but he is one year older then me so I might not be able to see him that often in school.

My brother is the best. He makes me laugh and takes good care of me. My mum and dad don't stay with us cause of their business stuff. So he take care of me. He helps me with homework or if I just need help in other situations. He is a amazing brother.

"thara! Hey thara! Wake up." I heard my brother say as he slammed my door open.

"uh just few more mins phi" I say in a sleepy lazy voice as I cover my face with a pillow.

"no thara wake up now or else I won't make pancakes today" he says as he crosses his hands. I could feel him smiling. He knows I love pancakes.

"pancakes!" I say as I jump off my bed throwing my blanket on the floor.

" I'll get the pancakes ready and you get yourself ready by the time I do that" he says and leaves.

"yay! Pancakes!" I say as I walk towards the bathroom to fresh up.

I first brush my teeth and then go have a nice shower. Then I dry my hair and make them perfect. Next I wear my uniform and get my things ready and go downstairs.

"are my pancakes ready phi?" I say as I walk down the stairs.

"Yes! They are waiting for you" he says from the kitchen.

I go and sit at the table and he comes with two pancakes plates in his hands. He places the plates on the table and goes back to get me and him a spoon and some syrup. He puts syrup on mine and his pancakes and sits down.

"eat up" he says and I quickly start eating without even thinking.

"yum! This is good. I love you phi. Your pancakes are the best" I say as I put another spoon full of pancake in my mouth.

We finish eating. I get up and help phi to wash the dishes. We finish washing the dishes and we grab our bags.

"are you ready thara" he asks while looking at me.

"Yes let's go!" I say in a very exciting voice.

We both leave and start walking towards the school. I hold on to phi's hand as always.

"I'll introduce you to some of my friends who are your age" he says as he looks at me.

"ohh thanks phi" I say with a smile.

"aww my brother is so cute" phi says and pinch my cheeks.

"no my Phi is the cutest" I say as I smile at him.

"aww" he says and brush his hand in my hair.

I hold phi's hand and we both walk towards the school. We enter the school and phi takes me to the office to get my timetable.

After I got my timetable. Phi says. "stay here. My class is right there I'll keep my stuff and then drop you to your class. Ok" and I nod and stay there.