สี่

Duen's pov:

As I was walking towards Thara's class I saw King, Frong and Him the guy who was annoying me since lunch. I just ignored them and walked to Thara who was waiting for me with Ram, mek and boss.

"hello" I say as I walk towards them and give them a smile.

"hello phi!" thara says as he waves and smiles cutely.

"hello thara. How was your classes?" I ask.

"it was good I guess. How was yours?" he asks

"good" I say and I give him a smile.

"aww I missed you phi" Thara says and gives me a hug.

"aww I missed you too" I say with a giggle and hug him back.

"aww you two are just cute." boss says. "am I right honey" looks at mek and asks him.
Thara and I giggle. "Yes that's true." mek says and we all laugh a little

"shall we go now?" boss says.

"Yes. Let's go!" thara says.

I get a message on my phone.

"wait a sec" I say as I look at the message on my phone. The message was from my friend asking if I took the sheets from the classroom.

"oh shit!" I say as I remember.

"what happened?" thara asks with a worried look on his face

"I forgot my homework in the classroom. I'll go and get it." I say

"Ok me and mek will leave actually we have some projects to do so we need to focus on that. Am I right my sweet husband?" boss  says as is gives mek a wink.

"oh ok you can go first. Bye" thara says as he giggles on what boss just said about the project thing. Cause thara knows the word 'project' actually doesn't mean project for them.

Mek and boss leaves and I go to my classroom.

Thara's  pov:

I was standing there with Ram. Until Ram said.

"um I have to go to the library. I'll be real quick"

"oh ok. We'll wait for you" I say

Ram leaves and I was alone there waiting for phi to come back. As I was just standing and looking around. I saw frong on his phone leaning on the wall with one foot up on the wall.

I imagine as he is not there and mind my own business when suddenly I saw that there was a boy coming towards us and frong sticks his foot out.

*wait. No. He will fall down what do I do!?* I thought to myself.

I walk towards frong take his hand and pull him towards me.

"what the f**k?! What are you doing?!" Frong says

I don't say anything. The boy goes away and Frong  is still right in front of my face. I push him away from me .

"what is wrong with you?!" I say

"what is wrong with you?! I'm sorry but I don't like you nor I like any boys. I'm not gay I'm straight" he says

"um excuse you. I don't like you nor I want to be with a brainless idiot like you. I just wanted to save the boy from falling down." I say

"why can't you f*cking mind your own business?! Do you want to be a hero of the school or something. Well let me tell you. You will never be one" he says