!!Announcement!! !!Please Read!!

Hello everyone, so I have posted a new story. Its on off gun. If you all are interested then go and check it out. Its a small story. 😊
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

About the story:

This story is about a 17 years old boy called third. Third used to move country to country every month due to his mom's work.

When he was 4 his mom and dad broke up cause it wasn't working for them. After that his mom started working real hard so she could look after her son. She love her son very much.

When she was told that she had to move to another country she took third with her cause she couldn't live without him. Since then he goes everywhere his mom goes.

He really didn't like the moving thing so he decided to live with his grandparents. Of course his mom didn't say yes at first but later she understood and let him go to his grandparents.

New country, new school and new people. But when he goes to this new school he meets the school Prince charming khai...

See what happens next in the story...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is it about the story. If you find it interesting then check it out. 😊✌️. Thanks alot for reading my stories. I hope you all are enjoying this story. There are more stories coming up so I guess stay tune.
________________________________________

Kk I got a question:

Q: should I make a Story on singto and krist or mew and gulf? Or maybe both 😂.

Just comment and let me know your answer.
~~~~~~~~~~

That's it from me. Byeeee👋😊✌️