แปด

DISCLAIMER⚠
This chapter has some parts which some readers might not like. In this chapter there is mention of suicide, blood and some other related stuff.
_

________________________________________________

King's pov:

(8:30 in the morning)

I went home and freshen up. Then I took off to school. On my way to school I saw Frong and went to meet him. He was just outside the school gate as usual. The strange thing was that I couldn't find bohn anywhere near Frong. He probably must have gone to meet his crush, duen.

I walk towards Frong and we both give a small smile to each other. Normally we stand there for a while, basically until the bell rings. As we were standing there I saw  Duen and bohn walking towards the school gate. What is this dude doing with him today?

"hey isn't that bohn"

"huh?"

"over there"

"ohh yes, so what"

"what is he doing with him?"

"oh didn't you know? He is dating that Mr. Brave's brother"

"wait, how come I didn't know about this"

"how am I supposed to know"

"true"

"anyways I'll go in first."

"oh ok (didn't listen properly to what Frong said) -- (finally understood what Frong said) hey wait even I'm coming"

Thara's pov:

(same day, 7 in the morning)

It was 7 in the morning. As usual I get ready and go downstairs to meet phi. Phi was making breakfast. As I was walking towards the table I see there was someone else already sitting on the table. I walk towards the table. Wondering who could it be. When I finally came to face him it was one of the bullies from the bathroom incident.

"what in the fucking world are you doing here?!" I said which made Phi turn immediately. "stop shouting Thara" phi said as he closed the stove and walked with three plates in his hands. "phi! What is he doing in our house!?" I asked demanding for an answer as quick as possible. "calm down Thara, sit down and eat your breakfast" phi said going back in the kitchen and bring two glasses of juice. "phi, if you are not gonna answer then fine. I'm leaving. You eat your damn breakfast with this bully" I say and grab my bag and leave.

"Thara!" Phi said but I didn't stop. I just wanted to go as far as I could from them. What in the world was he doing there in the first place. And how is Phi ok with him being in our house when he literally bullied Sam yesterday right in front of him. I mean didn't bully but he was with the bullies right and he didn't stop them from bullying Sam. That makes him also a bully. I don't know why but I some how felt betrayed. I felt hurt.

The reason I felt that way was cause I hate bullying. And having a guy who bullied people for no reason in my damn house made me hate staying in that house for even a second. I  hate bullying cause my close best friend had been through that before. And her buries, her scars, and her crying all night made me hurt so much. She ended up dying. She killed herself. That's why I hate bullying. I hate bullies. If I ever had the chance of killing this bullies out of this world. I will definitely kill them all.

She was everything to me. I have never had a best friend ever in my life except for phi. He knows, he knows well that I hate bullies then why did he, why in the fucking world did he bring a damn bully in our house. Why phi! Why?!

To be continued...

¶~~~~~¶

Hello everyone, its me again. I'm sorry for not updating last week. I'm also here to tell that I'll be posting only once a week as I had said in my last chapter. So I have decided I'll update only on Sunday or Monday. Another reason is that My school is going to start from next week (I think) and I'm in year 10 so my GCSEs are also ahead of me so I need to also focus on my studies. That's why I can only update once a week. I hope you all understand. Thanks for all your support. I love you all. Stay safe stay healthy. 😊💜

See you all next Monday or Sunday 😂😂✌️✌️.

Byeee....