4. Good Guy

CHAPTER 4

"So where are we going?" you asked as you looked out the window.

"Somewhere," he replied secretively.

"Somewhere?"

"Yeah."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because I want it to be a surprise..."

"Fine," you sighed.

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet. He would ask some simple questions or make comments every so often, but nothing major enough to spark an actual conversation.

"We're here," he finally announced, pulling up to a very large and fancy building.

"Whoa, what is this? A museum or something?"

"Pft, no. This is my house," he boasted.

"Oh...?"

"What, not impressed anymore?"

"Meh, just surprised."

"Well, I'd have to say, out of all the girls I've brought here, you'd be the first."

"I told you, I'm not like the girls you've probably slept with."

"Yeah, you're right. You're not like them... you're much better," he smiled at you as he put the car in park.

You could feel the heat building up in your cheeks as you thought about his comment. I'm better? Maybe he really is sweeter than I thought...

"You're blushing," he smirked.

"No..." you replied quietly, looking away.

"You don't have to be shy about liking me, I'm used to it."

Never mind, not sweet. "I do not like you... and for the record, I don't appreciate you making assumptions about me, thanks."

"Hmph, you'll admit it one day."

"In your dreams."

Johnny quickly helped you out of the car before guiding you into his house. As much as you didn't want to admit it, his house was pretty nice... okay, it was really nice; it was honestly breathtaking. As you looked around his house, seeing all the nice things he had and the spaciousness of the place made you wonder how he had the money to afford such a place... from what Eunha said, it didn't even seem like he had a job.

After following him up the stairs and down a long hall, he finally led you to a room, which you assumed was his bedroom. It was a pretty big room, but it was very simplistic and to your surprise, it was actually pretty neat and tidy.

As you scanned the room, a realization suddenly hit you; weren't you supposed to be on a date? Why would you be in his bedroom if you were on a date?

"Uh, Johnny... aren't we supposed to be going on a date?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is this not a date?" he replied, flashing a confused look at you.