5. Mine

CHAPTER 5

Johnny and you had been seeing each other for a few weeks now. He's still been his cocky ass self, but he's changed a lot since your first meeting; the sweet Johnny that Eunha spoke of before was finally starting to reveal himself.

It'd been three days since your last meeting with him, although he'd been talking about going on another date in the near future, a 'special date,' so he says. He refused to give any hints, but he did say it'll definitely be a really memorable night.

'I wanna go on the date already! When are we gonna go?' you texted before plopping down onto your bed.

[Johnny 6:58 PM]: Is someone being clingy? Why don't you just say you miss me?

[You 6:59 PM]: I don't miss you! I just

You paused for a moment, trying to create some sort of excuse as to why you were so desperate to go out with him. The honest reason why you wanted to see him so bad was because you had somehow developed feelings for him over the past few weeks, but unfortunately, you still haven't been able to accept it and have since been in a state of denial.

[You 7:00 PM]: I don't miss you! I just get really bored when I'm by myself. I haven't gone out in a while, I need to get out of the house

[Johnny 7:00 PM]: Yeah right

[Johnny 7:02 PM]: It's okay to say you miss me, I already know you do.

[You 7:02 PM]: Stop, I don't

[You 7:05 PM]: Ugh fine! Maybe I miss you a little. Only a little bit!

[Johnny 7:05 PM]: A little bit mhm sure

[You 7:07 PM]: Shut up! You're so irritating!

[Johnny 7:08 PM]: Calm down lol I'll pick you up in an hour or so

[You 7:08 PM]: Finally! Thank you!

Setting your phone aside, you quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready, but as you did, thoughts started racing through your head about your feelings for Johnny. Accepting the fact that you actually liked a guy who you once despised, was turning out to be a huge struggle for you. It felt like just yesterday you were trying to get as far away from him as possible, and now, a few weeks later you can barely survive a day without seeing him.

You practically leaped out of the bathroom hearing your text tone go off, thinking it was Johnny informing you that he was outside... but to your disappointment, it wasn't. It was Eunha.

[Eunha 7:47 PM]: Johnny told me about taking you out tonight. Hope you have a fun time! (I'm sure you will though haha)

'Thanks, Eun,' you replied, tossing your phone onto your bed before rushing back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. You decided to do a light makeup look along with a cute, casual dress since you didn't really know what he had planned. All you could do was take a wild guess and hope that you were dressed appropriately.

Just as you finished, you heard the doorbell ring. Quickly grabbing your purse and phone, you rushed out of the bathroom and made your way to the front door to meet Johnny, who greeted you with a hug before escorting you to his car.

The first few minutes of the ride were quiet, despite your itching curiosity tempting you to ask where he was taking you. You tried to contain yourself, since you knew it was supposed to be a surprise, but eventually you caved in, unable to resist the uncertainty.