Rebel

Play the song, babies!

I grabbed his hand and twisted it till he screamed. His companion immediately stood up and tried to attack me.

I raised my leg and aimed a painful kick at him before he could proceed. I pushed the guy near me and watched as he fell down.

Without thinking I threw a punch at the boy barely standing after the kick. Momentarily, both of them were immobile.

I grabbed Jennie and ran quickly before the boys could get up. Jennie laughed as she held on tightly to the bag from the store.

We ran to a dark corner and stopped to catch our breath. I lead her to a narrow alleyway and steadied myself against the wall.

Jennie smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I patted her hair and kissed her forehead.

"You looked so cool, punching those homophobes!" She whispered. I smiled and put my hands around her.

We waited for a few minutes, making sure those fools had left us alone before walking out to the main road again.

I called a cab and dropped her off at hers before going to my apartment. I paid the driver and started walking towards the gate of the complex.

I took out my phone and checked my messages. Lisa has sent me a message saying she was going to be at the lab. I stopped in my tracks.

The lab was only a ten minute walk from here. Without another thought, I walked ahead, stopping at a store for some cold drinks and snacks on my way.

The lights were shining bright through the windows when I walked towards the lab and knocked at the door.

I heard muffled footsteps before the door opened. Lisa's sleepy eyes snapped open wide when she saw me.

"Oh Y/N!" She went in for a hug and her weak body felt heavy against mine. I put my hands around her and walked her to her table.

She flopped onto the chair and put her head on the table. "Why did you come here?" She asked me with her eyes closed.

"Just checking on you. I brought food!" I placed the bag in front of her. She rushed through the contents and picked out a bag of chips.

I took out a can and opened it, sliding it to her. She smiled and sat up. "Aren't you drinking?" She sipped on her drink.

I grabbed a can for myself and started drinking. I looked around. The lab was empty, not even her classmates who were helping her with her game were there.

I wonder what happened. I looked over to Lisa who was munching down on the snacks.

"You didn't eat dinner, did you?" I asked her while smiling.

"How do you know?" She smiled guiltily. She slowed down and pouted. "I was too lazy to cook."

I patted her head as she laid her head on the table after finishing the food. "Let's go home!" I whispered as I helped her up.

We walked through the silent streets and finally reached the apartment.

In the bedroom I placed down my bag on the side and held Lisa tightly. Slowly we walked over to the bed. Lisa was asleep before I could place her on the bed.

As I was walking, she fell onto me. We fell onto the bed, her body pinning mine against the pillow.

"Uhmm. Lisa ..." I said softly, she groaned in her sleep and grabbed my shirt. I smiled as I looked down on her, her head laid against my chest.

I slowly inched out of her grip, but she held my shirt tightly. I sighed and took off my shirt.

Walking up to the living room to lock the door and turn off the lights, I pulled a towel around me. I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed fresh clothes before heading to the bathroom

That was kinda cute though. Not gonna lie.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.