looking into her eyes

i run into the bathroom stall lock it and plant my face into my palms. that was so embarrassing, i mean why do i even like her, i'm just setting myself up for heartbreak. she could get any girl she wants. i start sobbing. i know i'm being dramatic but i can't help it.

i suddenly hear the door to the bathroom open and stop crying and quickly wipe the tears of my face and sniffle. i sit there hoping that the other person in the bathroom isn't Emily, even though i have a feeling it is.

"Bella? i know your in here, are you ok?" Emily says knocking on my stall. i don't say anything cause i'm feeling upset. "it's ok that you fell on me, i don't mind. it was really fun when we we're skating! umm, i'll be outside of the bathroom when your ready to either go somewhere else or keep skating, no rush." i hear Emily leave the bathroom and can't help but start crying again.

once i get myself together i get out of the stall and look at myself in the mirror. my eyliner is smudged and my eyes are red and puffy. i wipe off most of my eyeliner with water and a paper towel and slowly walk out of the bathroom. right when i open the door i look to the left and i see Emily sitting on the floor head back with her eyes closed with a sad look on her face. "hey em" i say sitting next to her.

"Bella!" Emily says giving me a big hug. "i'm so sorry i shouldn't have forced you to roller skate and i made you upset." she cry's with a few tears in her eyes "no em it's totally fine i was over reacting, you didn't do anything wrong." i say looking into her eyes after we stopped hugging. for the second time today we are looking into each other's eyes in silence, i feel the urge to lean in and kiss her but instead i tell her i'm ready to leave.

we get up and give our skates back and walk out. "so where do you wanna go now?" i say tying my hair up into a ponytail. "how about we go to a fro yo place! i'm a little hungry." i agree so we walk over to nectar fro yo across the street. when we walk in we both grab a cup, i get birthday cake flavored and hers is pineapple. we pay and then sit down at a table. "wait em why did you grab four spoons?" i ask her as she sits down, "so that we can try each other's silly! here..." she takes the spoon filled with fro yo and slowly moves it towards my mouth. i hesitate at first but then open my mouth and take a bite, shes so gorgeous, i could just look at her all day. "oh it's really good!"

i do the same thing for her but she says mines too sweet for her. we continue eating and she tells me about what's been going on with her family, i love listening to anything she has to say since she has such an interesting life. once we are done we walk back to her house listening to music again, once we are at her house i get a text from my mom saying it's time for me to go home.

"oh em i'm so sorry but i have to go home! um ill talk to you later but i had a lot of fun today!" i give her a hug. "i had fun too, Bella your a really great girl!" i smile at her not looking at her too long to make sure we don't have another awkward moment, i leave out the door and walk home.