kisses

i stand there silent. just yesterday i was yelling at my dad for saying i liked Emily, but just 20 minutes ago me and her were kissing. i try to leave my room but my dad stands up and yells, "Bella, come back into your room!" i'm terrified so i come back in and stare at the ground.

"are you going to answer me? did you and Emily have a sleepover?" i nod my head feeling tears fill my eyes. "and you and her are just friends right!?" he says raising his voice a little. "ya..." i say quietly. "SPEAK UP BELLA!" my dad screams at me. "YES me and Emily are JUST FRIENDS, leave me alone..." i say tears streaming down my face.

"ok, i was just afraid for you ok? i don't want you to go to hell." my dad says giving me a hug. "i love you sweetie." he leaves my room and i sit on my bed pulling out my hair from sadness and anger. i'm not going to hell, it dosent matter who i love, and i don't believe in hell anyways.

i get a text from Emily. "hi Bella! i just wanted to say i had a great time today and i'm so glad you like me back! we definitely need to hang out again soon! i already miss you <3" this text makes me cry even harder. i love her so much and i just want to be with her. "i miss you too! we should hang out tomorrow!" i text back. she agreed so i go to sleep.

i wake up the next morning with mascara stained on my face from crying. i wipe it off and change into a random outfit. my parents arnt awake yet so i text my mom letting her know that i'm going to be gone. once i get to Emily's she opens the door. "BELLA!" Emily screams slamming her lips into mine for a quick kiss. "Em! we don't want anyone to know, your parents could have seen!" "Bella it's ok! you know my family would be ok with it if they found out!"

i frown. "ya i know but my parents wouldn't." i say walking into Emily's house. i tell her all about what happened. "your dad sucks! why's wrong with him!!? you should move in with us, it's not cool for him to say anything like that to you, i swear i'm going to kill hi-" i hug Emily letting her know that it's ok and that i want to stop talking about it.

we go up to her room and sit on her bunk bed like usual. "sooo what do you-" i stop Emily from talking by kissing her and putting my hand on her cheek. i can feel her smile. "well, i guess this works" Emily says in between kisses.

"hey Emily so do you-" we hear Isabel in the doorway but she stops when she looks at us, we stop kissing and just stay silent. Isabel slowly backs away and we can see she's trying to hold in a smile. "crap Emily what if she tells my parents!?" i say scared. "Bella? you do know that she's gay to right?" i kinda knew but i also didn't want to assume anything.

"ok so she won't tell?" i say holding her hands. "no silly, don't worry we are safe here." Emily smirks pecking my cheek. i curl up next to her and put my head on her lap. she runs her fingers threw my hair and starts singing to me to comfort me. "it starts in my toes, and i crinkle my nose-"

her voice is so soothing, i could listen to it all day, i can't believe i have her in my life. i then realize that i know what i want. i know we are more than friends now but i want to take it to the next step. i sit up from her lap after she stopped singing. "hey Em?" i say a little scared but excited. "ya? are you ok?" Emily frowns. "Em? i think... i wanna be your girlfriend."