(bff)

Emily leads you to her room, she instantly jumps onto her bunk bed and cuddles Tiny. "ok what movie do you want to watch?!" she says opening up her computer. "umm maybe a scary movie?" i say jumping up next to her and Tiny on the bed. Tiny jumps on my lap and starts giving me kisses. i wish i had a dog.

"ok let's start the movie!" Emily says sitting back. "do you need anything? oh i know! what about a blanket!" Emily then grabs a large soft blanket and places it over both of us. it's very warm under here. Emily then gets up to turn the lights off and comes back to the bed. we watch for a little bit and then.. "AHHH OMG" Emily screams and curls up into my lap. "oh my gosh Emily are you ok haha, did the monster scareeee youuuu" i say teasing her and hugging her to make sure she's ok.

"i'm fine, but did you see that?? that was so scary omg" she says breathing heavily. i sorta wish there's more jump scares so that we can be that close again. soon the movie was over and it was time for me to call my mom, we went back to the living room with the whole family as i called my mom and told her everything that happened, at first she didn't believe me but when she came to pick me up she realized i wasn't kidding.

my mom talked to Yvonne and me and Emily talked a little bit more. "hey you should have my phone number! it's super hard to read my dms cause there are so many!" she says motioning for me to give her my phone. "wait arnt you not allowed to give you phone number to someone that's not family?" "shhhh, no i'm not allowed to but if i don't then how will we talk again? now give me your phone silly." i hand her my phone as she slowly types in her number into my contacts, and puts the name as "Emily❤️ (bff)" and then hands it back to me.

"wait! i almost forgot, we need to add a photo! come here let's take a selfie haha" Emily says pulling me close to her. i get a little nervous and freeze for a minute and she has to remind me to take the photo. i do a peace sign with a kissy face and she does a rock and roll sign with her tongue out. she's so pretty. "sweetie time to go ok!" my mom says as she opens up the front door pointing to the car. i tell her to wait for me in the car so i can say by to the family.

"thank you so much for letting me stay your all so amazing and i can't believe i got to meet all of you! your all so kind!" i say giving each of them a hug and giving Emily an extra long one, during my hug with Emily she whispers in my ear "call me when you get home ok stalker?" she says squeezing me tight and then looking into my eyes. "i will" i say smirking and leaving out the door into the car. as we drive away i see Emily in the window waving at me, i wave back. "so Bella, what's up with you and that Emily girl?"