🌊Introduction🌊

Welcome to my book, and subsequently the beginning of my journey!

I'm sure that you already get the gist of the book if you've read the introduction. However, I'll put some other information here as well!

---I'm Kyo, from @kindaKyo. I'm already not an ordinary person because, well, I'm half demon. Don't worry though! I'm not evil! I would never hurt anyone unless they hurt an animal or someone I care about. I'm planning on making my writings here more experimental. On my other account, I usually write in the same format (bold, italicized, and centered) but here I'll try out newer things.

---I'm going to become a magical boy using subliminals, manifestation, visualization, and pretty much anything else that will help me on this journey. I'm going to update on my progress every chance I get! I may take a few breaks here and there for mental health and stuff but I'll never quit!

---During my journey I'll probably post proof of progress, just because being able to see how far I've come will definitely give me the motivation boosts I need to keep going! Just don't expect to see too much of my face or anything because I still really value my privacy.

That's it for now! I hope that whoever reads this and decides to follow my journey has a good day!

~Kyo~