🌀Predictions, Visions, and Hunters- Oh My!🌀

In my break (even though I didn't actually want to take it) I didn't make much progress of the magical boy type. This account is what keeps me motivated, and since I couldn't log in for the longest time... I had some troubles.

Anyway, I did manage to still have some magical progress! I've gotten better at predicting things and I've actually started getting visions! In all my time on mythical Wattpad, I've never really had that many visions. I used to be kind of jealous of the people who did have them. Now, though, I finally do!

I keep seeing the same visions about a rabbit and a white gemstone. I don't really know what they mean though. Basically in the vision I'm a rabbit and I'm running from something. Then I'm saved by some sort of mysterious force? Then I'm transported to this cave filled with these glowing white gems. I think I gained the powers of whatever saved me because from then on I was able to save other animals, create things, and grant wishes. Like some kind of minor rabbit god? I don't know, it's weird.

I'll explain this later in more detail over on my other account kindaKyo since it seems kind of important?

Anyway in case you don't read anything from over there, I'll put this here as well. I had a run in with a few hunters over Labor Day weekend. Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine, I just want to let people know that they are out there and that they are dangerous. Be careful.

~Kyo~