🐟Visualization, Clams, & Goals🐟

I've been visualizing my transformation a lot! I think I know what my magical form will look like but I'm not 100 percent sure yet. I'll have to draw it out and see how I like it! Should I post the drawing whenever I get around to doing it and finishing it? I'm not much of an artist, as you can tell I much prefer writing!

I'll describe the outfit a bit. It's kind of Victorian looking, and it's obviously very blue. My favorite part is the weapons. It's a huge magical staff that kind of reminds me of a trident, but different. And in case of emergencies there's some throwing knives (that I think have some magical modifications) strapped to the boots. Just thinking of it gets me all excited, I can't wait!

I think what I'm going to use to transform is a clam shell I found. I found it in a river a few weeks ago! I go down there to look for live clams to watch because I think they're cool! A lot of the time, though, I find the shells of the dead ones too. It's really sad, but I know that's just how nature is. I collect the dead shells to use in witchcraft!

Don't worry though, they're already like that when I find them. I could never hurt an animal, especially not clams. I don't know why I like them so much, they're just interesting! The shell I'm planning on using is special because it's got blue on it! I think I'm going to turn it into a necklace so I can keep it with me at all times. I think it'd work well for me since I want water-based powers.

I've also been thinking of why I want to do this. I think it's because even though I was born a mythical, I never had really strong powers. Because of that, I always felt bad because I really wanted to help people by using powers, but I couldn't! This is my way of getting stronger so I can finally help everyone like I've wanted. I'm just so excited!

~Kyo~