first punishment (pt:2)

Y/n pov
I woke up pretty early as my morning routine is like this since i was a child. I turned beside to see a sleeping baby. I smiled to just look at him like that. He's not even speaking but look here i am smiling like an idiot. I can't resist but to just kiss his soft,fluffy cheeks. I always take my time to admire him in the morning. I know i am a freak but i can't stop it. He's just so irresistable. I shuffled closer to him and hugged his naked body. Wait!!! naked...? Did we did it- ohhhhh. His punishment, he's not even half way done with that. I forgave him as all of that was his first time. But next time i won't. But lets continue with what we leff before bad baby.

(Ok its bout to get real kinky in here so please i request you to leave if you don't like these things. But the rest of ya'll hoes just read ok).

I went under the covers reaching towards his dick. So thick,big and tasty. I slowly spreaded his legs apart to not wake him up just yet. He twiched a bit because of the pain from last night. I felt bad now. But he needs to learn his lesson good. I spreaded his legs until i could fit in between them. He was still unaware of his surrounding and was enjoying his sleep. Little does he know that i grabbed his dick in my hand and instantly sucking it. He hummed in his sleep and immediately started squirming lightly. I grinned as he was lightly humming and his toes curled as i started massaging his balls. His head was out of the covers and i couldn't see it, but i can imagine it. I took him more deeper in me, letting him hit the back of my throat. He arched his back lightly with a faint moan. Wow he's still sleeping. But now its time to wake up honey. As soon as i thought that i entered my finger inside his butt. He jerked forwards and immediately removed the covers. He looked at me in shock but before he could say anything i sucked him harder then before and started moving my finger which was in his butt waiting to adjust for him. He moaned loudly from the sensation and his head fell back in the pillows, allowing me to see his adam's apple clearly. I just love how sensitive he is. I slowed for a little while to let him breath cuz i'm not that mean. He regained himself a bit to talk to me." Mommy w_why a_re you doing th_is"." Oh you don't remember baby boy, your punishment is still not complete"." B_but it was. Y_you s_stopped it"." Honey you were the one saying tommorrow. Its tommorrow now, and today will be the day the punishment will be over". He was gonna say more but i was not in the mood for talking more. I hovered on top of his, attacked his nipple and added two fingers in his butt. He groaned and held the sheets beside him for some support. Super sensitive. Only for me.......... Only for his mommy.
I just love bitting his nipples. His cute little reaction just makes me more aroused and wetter by the second. His big doe eyes tightly shut, head tilted a side,mind clouded with pleasure,underneath me was just making me go more aggressive on him. I quietly replaced my fingers to the dildo,not the strap on one. The simple dildo. Now here's where the fun part begins. I flipped him around and his cute butt was just infront of my face, perfect." Now here's where things are gettin hard baby. Hang tight". With that i turned on the button on the switch connecting with the dildo and its started vibrating inside of him, on medium. He just laid there grabbing the sheets tightly moaning and whimpering loudly, while i came infront of his face. Opened my legs wide and shoved his moaning head on my needy girl. Him doing his magic down there was just amazing. His moans created vibration on my vag and caused me to moan as i shoved his face deeper in there. Driving himself and me crazy as we both released the knots forming in our stomachs. Being tired but not satisfied yet, i again sat between his legs and pulled him back gripping from his hairs. I took out the dildo from his butt and turned him around and pushed him on the bed. He gasped loudly as i in an instant entered him, letting him feel my wet,hot,lewed walls coating him from my cum from before. He hissed loudly as i tightened my walls around his dick." Will you ever say i hate you to mommy"." N_no no no, In a million years never". Overstimulation was killing him like before but he is hard again. I can't leave him like that now can i? Its better to solve it then bear with it all day. Not to mention i never get enough of him. I bounced more on him as he held my waist groaning,moaning,hissing you name it. His lust filled eyes bored into mine with that sexy expression he had when i would really go balls deep was just a delightful sight i would never miss. I can't help but to bury my head in his neck and mark him mine. Bouncing on his dick, i bit his neck as he held me more closer to him,digging his nails into my back. Leaving delightful pain from the scratches as i was litering his neck with hickeys to make sure he was all covered up them. I had tears forming in my eyes as he hit my oh so vulnerable spot. Attaching our forheads together,we both moaned from eachothers presence. The unbearably painful knot ripped through both of us as we attached our lips and rode out of orgasms together like before but this time filling me up.
(Kinky shit over now read it properly)

Breathing heavily i laid my head on his chest listening to his racing heart. We both weren't saying anything but just were enjoying each others company. There was scilence but not an awkward one. I lifted my head up to meet his shinning orbs already staring at me lovingly. I smiled seeing this lovely sight of my love. He smiled too but soon faded into a smirk. Yeah i'm not having a goo...." Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh jeon jungkook stop"." Nope i'm just getting started". Oh no he is big. No no no no no someone help. This man will tickle the hell out of my now. Too late he has caught me already. I squealed on top of him to get his grip somewhat lose. I don't know if i'm the only one but whenever anyone tickle me i can't tickle them back. It's really difficult ( sorry the author has this kind of problem. So just askin if anybody else has this same problem/issue?) This guy knows how much i don't liked to be tickled but always tests my patience. I eventually rolled off of him as he quickly got on top of me. Blowing rasberries on my stomach and shoving his hands in my armpits, he really loves makingme  laugh hard like this. I tried to slap his hands out but he would tickle me even more, i just laid there squealing while laughed more at me. Eventually he stopped, burrying his head into my neck placing a kiss on my forhead. I was literally taken aback from his tickle attack. Took me moments to regain myself but once i was regained, i lifted his head and sweetly kissed his soft juicy lips. Although in his little space he was a very submissive person, but when in his big space he was sometimes a dominant. Not like in dirty things (which i know you were thinking don't you kinky asses) but just normal relationship things. But no matter which ever he is i still love him just the way he is. Big or smol he will still be my milk to cereal and meatballs in pasta. Food is the best way i can refer him from because its FOOD. Ok sorry but no i love more than food though. I slightly slapped his butt and sat up. He was already on top of me so that ultimately caused him to sit in my lap." Morning bunny"." Morning mommy"." Are you hurting somewhere because i went too rough on you......... and for that i am reall-"." No no its ok. I deserved it for saying that. I should've known my limits"." No but i still went hard on you does it hurt somewhere?"" I_it does a bit". I am soo bad i hurt him. I looked down at my hands that were interwinded with his some moments ago." B_but i enjoyed it. Now don't be sad please". I lifted my head up to see his concerning face on me. He said that to cheer me up." No i know you didn't liked it, your saying that because you do-"." No i said it with pure honesty. And i have a little request from you"." What is it baby?"" C_can you go m_more hard on me next time. I r_really liked it". He quietly admitted to me. My eyes sparkled and my lips curved into a smirk " Why next time?.......... Let's do it now". With that i brought his lips with mine and thats how we spent the whole day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aaaayyyyyoooooo pppppeeeeeppppppsssss!!!!!! Ok like i need to stop i had like a barrel full of coffeee and now i can't control myself. I will scream whenever i wrote something juicy or spicy. My roomates are really concerned for me. But someone help me. I will tear my freaking vocal cords if i scream again. But anyways bye bye. Love ya😙😙😘😘😚😚
From the digraced child of jesus:
Moon💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜