yandere!manami sangaku & onoda sakamichi: he loves me?

"He loves me, he loves me not,"
A voice of a young male was heard at the backyard, picking a very well-scented daisy dreadfully.
He wont stop repeating the words "He loves me, he loves me not" until the petals ran out.

"..he loves me not."
Manami stood up from his garden and went inside his small hut. He opened the closet and grabbed a long-shaped bag. The item inside was an axe. An axe that has been abandoned for years. Its all rusty, since its very old. The dust from the corner made the model of the axe worse. The smell of despair and blood made the young male insane, He ran away with the weapon as his tears fell, mouthing

"I'm sorry."

It was night at that time. There arent much people around the area at that time. Manami lowered his head, facing to the ground, until he heard a cheerful voice from behind.

"Manami-kun!"

It was Onoda. Onoda Sakamichi. The one whom he really love the most.

"Sakamichi-kun!"

He yelled in joy but then he saw Onoda's two friends. His voice faded out as they talk to him. Naruko and Imaizumi blabbering around Onoda and laughing.

Jealousy and despair is filling up Manami from head to toe. He doesn't know what to do to stop his psychotic personality, he silently grabs the axe from his bag and cried. He doesn't even know why he's like this, maybe because he had trauma when he was in middle school. Someone dated his childhood friend, Miyahara, (ex-crush) and snapped. He killed her boyfriend and Miyahara  and learned how to dispose a rotten-smelled body to a furnance. He regrets everything, but he needs to do it, so Manami would be satisfied. He grabbed the axe and run up to them, laughing like a real psychopath. He swinged the axe and chopped Imaizumi's head first. The two ran away as they saw the terrifying event that happened. The insane boy laughed insane as he walks like a zombie who lost its leg.

"Naruko-kun, Sakamichi-kun! You shouldn't hide like a coward! Lets play a game!"

Tears were running from Onoda's eyes while Naruko comforts him

"Don't worry now Onoda-kun. Everything will be alright."

"I never saw Manami like this.. Why did he ever.."

Onoda sobbed as Naruko covered his mouth
They ran off somewhere the city as Manami started running and humming children songs, such as "Kagome Kagome", and "Ring Around the Rosies".

Footsteps were heard as the two of them sprinted next to a cafe, that is currently closed, next to the dead end.
Naruko panted in annoyance and Onoda covered his mouth with his two hands, trying to throw up but he remembers the situation that's going right now. His vision became blurry and suddenly smelled blood next to him. It was Naruko, whose torso was cut off. Onoda gasped and continue to hide somewhere, hearing Manami playing the game "He loves me", but without the daisy.

"1, 2.."

Onoda softly whined as Manami continue to count. His heartbeat got fast and covers his face desperately. He doesn't know what's going on and why Manami snapped like this. He ran off somewhere as the insane boy continued to count. He stumbled across the street, panicking. Onoda finally found his safe place, next to the trash can. He took a deep breathe as he heard Manami repeating the phrase "He loves me, he loves me not". He closes his eyes until the insane boy stopped talking. Little did he know, the game wasn't over yet.

Onoda walked across the street singing "Love Hime" opening with his iPod, until he heard Manami, once again, saying

"He loves me."

Those are the final words that Onoda Sakamichi heard before passing out.

(finally writers block nd art block has begone)