Author's Note.

Author’s Note: I think I would be lying if I would say that I wasn’t tempted to write anything about Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump. I had been a fan of Fall Out Boy for over a year now, and after seeing all those pictures of them together—even if I was fully aware that they were merely best friends (until now, actually)—I couldn’t help but feel this certain connection in between them, like a tiny spark that just needed to be reignited. But then again, maybe it was just me—I might be wrong and was just thinking out loud.

It all began when I started reading other Peterick fan-fictions (and I’ve got to admit that I still read some from time to time) that I found really interesting, and now, ideas had just started overflowing in my brain. To keep me sane, I was hoping that the best therapy would be through arranging these thoughts of mine and writing them down—one by one, little by little. This book, for sure, will be filled with tiny fragments of some not-so-thoroughly planned notions and musings that I’ve got in mind as of the moment. Although these pieces of stories are purely fictional, I’ve been trying to let the characters seem realistic.

They’re not much, to be entirely honest, but I hope that you’ll enjoy reading these short one-shots and drabbles that I had written. I’ve got to say, they were all fun to write.

- Daphne ♥