Training Session #4: High-Risk Security Course

"Next is the High-Risk Security Course?!"

"That's right."

Tsuyu and Bakugo were walking to Section F-9 as another day began.

Section F-9: An area where the High-Risk Security Course takes place. Tsuyu had never been in that area before, until now.

"I've never been there before so don't get too cocky. Kero."

"You've never been there before?!"

She glanced at Bakugo.

"It's something special."

When they got to the location, Tsuyu opened the door hatch and went inside the building. Bakugo followed along after her, realizing the inside was quite dark.

"Are we in the right spot?!"

"Why don't you go outside and check? Kero?"

Tsuyu then heard something whizzing by. Knowing what it was, she fell to the floor and pushed Bakugo down as well.

"What the hell are you--?!"

Before Bakugo could finish his complaint, dozens of arrows started to fly by above them, launching in all directions. Tsuyu was unfazed by it, but Bakugo seemed a bit angry.

"WHY ARE THERE ARROWS IN A BUILDING LIKE THIS???!!!!"

"Yeah, I wonder why."

Tsuyu waited 5 second before another arrow would shoot it, and one did. She and Bakugo stood up.

"Where is the 'leader?' Or whoever?!"

"Maybe this is one of the tests. We have to be capable in handling every situation."

"Every?"

"Maybe the range is different."

Both of them ran over to a certain area in which they felt a wall.

"What kind of tests do we have to do?!"

"Figure it out yourself, Kero."

"WHY?!"

"You can't depend on me all the time. And I can't depend on you all the time as well."

Tsuyu felt the wall vibrate.

"I should leave you. Let's go separate ways."

"WHY?!"

"This is one of the tests. On the mission, sometimes you have to do some parts alone."

Bakugo wanted to argue back but couldn't since her point was right. Seeing Bakugo silent, she left right away.

'That Bakugo-chan...'

She flatted herself against the wall and felt it vibrate even more.

'It must be a maze.'

Remembering how mazes can be solved, she used her tactics to find some interesting pathways.

'I wonder how Bakugo-chan is doing.... Wait, why am I worried about him?'

Tsuyu didn't want to think about him at the moment because of before. But why did he float into her mind just then?

'Maybe I should-'

*BANG*