Elite Stages #18: My Own Hands

It was only a blur of a moment when Tsuyu got captured by the people. She didn't even know what was going on when she heard a 'ker-clack!' sound. Her body immediately felt weak. Tsuyu was bruised or anything. Her body remained the same. But her mind didn't. Tsuyu attempted to stand up, but she did-

*Klack!*

She wasn't able to move at all. Tsuyu looked down to her surroundings and saw a bunch of chains tangled up in eachother. They were all connected to the chain that was cuffed to Tsuyu's left leg. She attempted to move again, but it still made that 'klack!' sound.

'They, took my gun.'

Only to realize the place that she was in had no light, she was able to see because of her super night vision.

'What are they...'

Tsuyu wanted to retrace back her memory, but she couldn't, since her mind was all over the place.

'My neck, it hurts again.'

She touched the back of her neck ever so softly. Tsuyu did feel something on it. It felt like numbers, written on the back of her neck.

'It's just like...'

She somehow reminded herself of the numbers she saw on the dead bodies.

'That.'

Tsuyu traced her fingers across the 4 numbers. She was able to decipher the numbers, and they were written.

'0323.'

She looked down.

'That's today.'

Was she signing her own death contract?

'What should I do?'

She didn't have her gun. Tsuyu felt it fall down her holster.

'And where can Shinsou-chan be?'

Tsuyu then reminded herself of Bakugo's sudden confession. Her eyes became damp as the words started to linger about in her brain.

'Why, say it now?'

She wiped away her tears.

'I didn't even get to respond.'

-------------------------

"It's quiet..."

Hitoshi looked from side to side as he passed by an intersection.

"Where are they? And did Tsu-chan find Bakugo-san yet?"

Hitoshi then walked into a large room where he found something in the middle of it.

"That is...!"

It was the apparent drug. It was sitting inside a glass box, standing on top of a unique looking statue.

"Why is there no one here?"

He looked at the drug.

"Is that the real drug?"

Hitoshi jumped towards the statue and stood in front of it.

"It won't be easy huh."

He tapped on the glass.

"Looks just like the one in the document huh."

'What should I do? My goal was to destroy it right?'

Hitoshi tapped on the glass again.

'But do I need to do it a specific way?"

He then heard the door bang open.

"Huh!?"

"Hitoshi! Don't do anything at this moment!!!!"

"Luisa-sama?!?!?!"

-------------------------

It felt as if hours have passed for Tsuyu. She wanted to escape the place, but she then heard a loud voice.

"HEY YOU!!!!"

Tsuyu turned around instantly at the sound of the voice calling her. The person opened the door and removed the chains attached to the wall, but not hers. The person pulled onto the chains, causing her to fall helpless on the cold ground.

"Get up before I'll drag you instead!!!"

Tsuyu hesitantly stood up and followed the person who was dragging her to a current area. She couldn't do much in the situation. Usually she would just hit the person with her hands, but through it.

'I'm outside?'

Tsuyu could smell the 'fresh' air in her area. And the fact that they came from a basement was a bit odd. There were fencings surrounding the place, and...

'They are...'

She saw Bakugo and the leader standing next to each other. Tsuyu knew it wasn't long when she got separated from Bakugo but...

'What's going on?'

Someone then took her chains and started to drag her to Bakugo and the leader.

"Seems like I've met you again."

Tsuyu didn't respond. Her body started to feel weak as she unconsciously fell to the floor.

"It's quite interesting that you have figured it out already?"

'......'

He then pulled on the chains, causing her to face his way.

"How does it feel to be betrayed by your own 'friend?' "

He dropped her to the ground.

"You're probably wondering why I sent you on this mission. 59 Cordlight right? Well apparently, you. Were. supposed. to. fail!"

He sighed.

"But you didn't. You made it out here. Alive."

He pointed to Bakugo.

"He was supposed to watch your every move. I didn't really care if you died or not. Bakuhoe wasn't supposed to protect you huh? But you protected yourself. That's why I decided to let you live... until the next incident happens."

The leader then circled around Tsuyu.

"So now. What do I do with you. That guy told me that I wasn't allowed to touch you. But I also know my way around orders."

He smiled.

"Rain Dates come in handy don't they. Anyway, I have to finish this now. You're too smart for your own good. That's why I need this finished."

He pushed Bakugo towards Tsuyu.

"You've done it before, why not again?"

He stepped away from both and pointed towards Tsuyu.

"Kill her, with your own hands."