Chapter 2: First Encounter

(Bianet's Prom Dress! 👆)

~Paul's POV~

When we pulled up at Stephanie's house, she was already waiting at the front door when Bianet honked the wheel. She made her way over to us and I sighed in relief when I realized her dress reached to the floor as well.

I didn't want to be the complete center of attention because it would certainly be a scary experience.

She was wearing some classic black open toed heels which compliment the almost burgundy color of the dress she had.

She opened the door across from me and made her way inside. "Hey guys!" She said enthusiastically and I could hear a little bit of nervousness in her voice.

Well, first prom and all. It gets to you.

We all replied with some more 'hey's' and I helped her put her bags in the back of the van.

"I love your dress Steph!" Shayla looked at her through the mirror and grinned. Stephanie returned the smile eagerly.

"Thank youuu! I like yours too!" Stephanie responded.

"Oh, so you only like it? Not love it?" She asked jokingly.

"Nooo! That's not what I meant!" Stephanie let out a laugh along with us as we drove all the way to Tipton to pick up Angie's hoe ass.

"Looks like someone is trying to lose their virginity tonight." I looked at the pretty high slit on her dress.

"Bitch you have two slits on yours!" She playfully hit my arm and I shook my head.

"Well that's what this shit is for! To make it look less slutty." I bunched up the mesh overlay and dramatically threw it back into place.

Bianet has decided to play some music on the way to Tipton so we could get distracted more and not be falling asleep.

Once we arrived, Shayla called Angie through her phone and she let us know she was coming out already.

She stepped out of her front door and quickly made her way over to my side of the van.

"I take it all back Steph. Angie is the real hoe tonight." I inspected her very beautiful dress.

"I- Boy! What the heck! I just got here and you're already calling me a hoe." Angie climbed inside the van and she had to squeeze her way to the back with all the luggage.

"I'm kidding. You know I only say that cause I'm jealous of you." I replied half sarcastically.

She clicked her tongue and flipped her hair. "I know."

"Oh my lord." I didn't even bother commenting anything else to that and she laughed in the background.

I only just noticed the sun was already setting beyond the horizon. The sunset looked really pretty today.

"Stephanie moved your big ass head. I need to take a picture of the sunset." I playfully told her and pulled out my phone.

"Ah- Rude!" She crossed her arms and tried to move more back so she wouldn't come out in the picture.

Angie jumped up to try to ruin my photo but luckily I managed to snap a shot before she could shove her piece sign in the picture.

"Ha! Nice try bitchh!" I moved some hair out of my face and saved the picture before anything bad happened.

Now who would that thought that... This would have been the last sunset before everything we were used to changed...

***