Chapter 1

~Jenna's POV~

It was Saturday, the 8th November 2014. I woke up as someone licked my face and didn't stopped. When I opened my eyes, I saw two brown eyes staring at mine with such an intense look that I couldn't help but scream. "Oh my god Pluto, never do that to me again!", I moaned in anger to my weird dog and pushed him off my bed. He was not that sort of small dog, which you could allow to lick your face. No, he was a mixture of an Belgian Shepheard with a shoulder height of about 70 centimerers.

Well, after that nice help of Pluto, I could not fall to sleep again. I sighed and looked at my phone. 9 a.m. Too early, but I was sure that Mum was already awake and preparing the brekfast. I sighted again and finally got up. Julie was still asleep so I quietly put on my jogging pants and a jumper, before I left the room with Pluto.

"Morning, Mum!", I shouted yawning as i entered the kitchen. Mum already cooked way too many pancakes, as every morning. I don't know how she managed that all. Cooking, cleaning the house, going to work and being nice and friendly all the time. She was literally the best Mum on earth. "Hey honey! C'mon sit down the pancakes are getting cold and I have to go to work! There are more pancakes for Julie left and please don't forget to go for a walk with Pluto. See you in the evening!", she said to me without a pause, gave me a short kiss on the cheek and left before I even said a word. I laughed quietly and sat down with my pancake.

Julie still wasn't here after I ate the third pancake so I got bored and took one random newspaper which layed on the table. I opened it and the headline immediately jumped into my eyes. One Direction on Lucas Heely's Talk Show in Dublin next week! Take the once-only chance to meet them, Directioners! "Damn, I completely forgot about that..", I mumbled in excitement and continued reading the article. It said, that there was the possibility of winning the last two tickets for the talkshow on next Saturday. All you would have to do was to call a number. The only problem was, that you must be the hundreth caller, otherwise you would not get connected. Anyway, it was worth a try, even though I never won at something before.

"Good morning, Mr. Meyer is talking! Who is there?", sounded a nice voice out of my phone. OH MY GOD I got connected! "Ehrm..hello..here is Jenna Morgan..I am calling because of the Talkshow with One Direction..I would love to win those two tickets.", I answered hoping that I won. "Ah, well Ms. Morgan. Today must be your luckiest day ever. You are the hundreth caller and win two tickets for the show!!! Are you a big fan of One Direction?" At first, I couldn't believe what the man was talking about. After the shock I swallowed to dub my exictement. "Seriously? Thank you soo much, I still can't believe it!! And yes, I am a big directioner! It was my dream to meet them, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" The man laughed because of my reaction and wanted to know my adress, so he could sent the tickets to us as fast as possible. After he hung up, I jumped up and started screaming and jumping around in our house. I won the tickets!! Julie and me were going to see One Direction, were going to meet them!! Hopefully we'll get a picture with them. Or a hug! I fangirled so hard, that I almost fainted as Julie came in. "Could you please tell me, why the hell you are jumping around like a young child so early in the morning?!", she asked annoyed. I just took the newspaper and showed her the article. "I won the tickets, Julie. We're going to meet One Direction, our lifesavers!"

___
Hi guys!Thanks soo much for deciding to read the first part of my story! I know, it's probably really, really boring and bad written, but I am not a native English speaker, so it is not that easy for me to write a story in English. Anyway, I hope you liked it and maybe contine reading it :)

It would be very nice, if you vote for it or even share it! x

Thanks again and have a great New Years Eve and a wonderful time in 2015!! xxx