Chapter 3

~Jenna's POV~

The rest of the week was not that exciting. Julie and I got many messages from our friends and follower on Twitter and Instagram, wishing us all the best for the Talkshow. I literally got more and more excited every day. I mean, how cool is it meeting your lifesavers?!

After all, the day came. Saturday the 15th November 2014. Pluto woke me up, as every morning, with licking my face. That time I did not push him out of bed, but gave him a proper hug. "I love you, sweetheart!", I mumbeled in his fur before I sat up in bed. Julie was still asleep, so I took my pillow and threw it in her face. "Wake up sleepy head, we have to dress up!", I screamed as loud as I could and Julie literally fell out of bed. I could not stop laughing, until she threw her pillow in my face. That was her revenge. Before we started fighting, we better got up and went to our wardrobes. I've already chosen my outfit yesterday, so I knew what I wanted to wear. It was my favourite outfit and Mum used to say it fits perfect to my hair.

After we both got dressed up and but a bit Mascara on, we went down. I literally could not contain my excitement anymore and jumped upa nd down as a young child. As we finally finished eating our breakfast, we left the house and drove to the house where the Talkshow was going to take place. "Okay, girls. Try to act as normal as you can. You don't want to scare the guys, don't you?", our mother asked in amusement. I quickly shook my head and ran with my fingers through my hair. "Of course not! We will be the nicest girls in the whole Talkshow, so the can't help but taking a picture with us!" Julie nodded in agreement and Mum just laughed. Actually, I didn't think that we could get the chance of taking a picture with them, that was just a dream. But who knew?

10 minutes later we arrived at the GPO, the General Post Office from Dublin. We got out of the car and said bye to Mum. The hall of the Talkshow was around the corner, so we quickly went there. There were nothing but two big and scary security guards in front of the entrance. "Your tickets, please.", said one of them annoyed, as we wanted to enter. I searched our tickets as fast as I could and showed them to the security guard. He looked at them for a few moments, before he examined us closely. Suddenly he nodded for a second and the other guard opened the door. We mumbled a quiet "Thank you" and entered the hall.

The show would begin in about 30 minutes, so we had had enough time of looking for One Direction's wardrobe. We followed the only way upstairs and found a few black doors, whcih all were locked. But they did not seem to lead to a wardrobe, anyway.

As we kept on wandering through the hall we heard a loud laughter and froze immediately. "That was Niall's voice. No doubts!", Julie whsipered loudly in excitement. "Yes, oh my god they must be somewhere very closely!", I answered. I could not believe it, how cool was that?! We followed the red carpet and I could not stop myself from shaking. What if One Direction was behind that corner? Suddenly we found ourselves in front of a big brown door. From the inside of the room we could hear Niall laughing again. I bit my lip, so I could not start screaming or make any other noise. We found their wardrobe!! Could that be true? Julie looked at me in doubts, but I nodded without hesitating. My sister sighted and slowly touched the door handle. But right before she could push it down, somebody opened it from the inside. We yelled in astonishment and jumped half a meter back. The person on the other side of the door froze and starred at us. Blue-gray eyes met blue ones. Louis Tomlinson stood on the other side.

_

I can't stop myself from writing, it is just too funny :D So, thanks for reading and voting my little story, your amazing guys!! ♥ In the pictures you can see Jenna's outfit.

Do you like the story so far? :)