Chapter 8

-Jenna's POV-

After I heard that scream, I quickly unlocked the door and ran out of the bathromm. What the hell happened? I literaly umped down the stairs and went into the kitchen, where the scream came from. I was thinking of the worst, but not of that. Everybody stood in the kitchen, laughing, except Niall. He sat in front of the oven and sadly looked at it. "We forgot the pizzas! They burned..!", he screamed as I softly touched his shoulder. I could not help but start laughing as well. "Niall, seriously? I jumped out of the bath, because I thought something bad happened..There are 5 others pizzas left!" I shook my head laughing, gave the two black pizzas out of the oven and put two other ones in. Niall just sighted and stood up again.

We spent a marvellous afternoon together, laughing very much and eating our pizzas. We almost started a new food fight, but Liam stopped it before it could escalate it. The guys were all so nice and normal, they seemed to me like friends I have known for years already, not as celebrities I had a crush on. Mum came home around 6 p.m., the guys already left five minutes earlier. We had to promise them that we were not going to tell anyone about our upcoming friendship. Not our friends, even not Mum and especially not management. As Louis explained us, management did not like it when they met with  fans, because they already had some bad experiences with crazy fans. But the guys respect and trust us, they really did not seem to care about what management told them. It was like a secret friendship. And if I was honest, I really liked it. It was the best that could ever happen to us.

The rest of the week was not that spectacular. School started again and the guys had to leave Ireland, because of promo tours and some interviews in England. But Julie got Harry's skype name and skyped with him about three hours every day. So, we both could not concentrate on school that much. Luckily, we were pretty popular in school and even our teachers seemed to like us, so it was not a big problem, though. 

It was already December the 1st, wednesday evening. I layed in my bed and tried to study for the french test in a few days when I got a message from a number I did not know. I unlocked my phone and read the message. 'Hi, hope it's okay for you that Harry gave me your number :) -Louis' My heart immediately began to skip a beat and I starred at my phone in surprisement. Did Louis just write me a message? This must have been a dream! I could not stop my hand from shaking and glaced at the message over and over again. No, it was true. The message was really there. Why by god's sake did he write me? I was just a normal girl, how could he ever be interessted in me?!

'No, of course not. But why did you ask him for my number? :)'  I answered and locked the phone again. It was ridiculous trying to start studying again, it would definetely not work. I was to confused. The phone rang again. 'You're an interesting girl, I enjoyed talking with you in Dublin. I don't wanna quit our friendship already x'  Oh my god, he sees my as a friend! Not as a fan! That evening could not be better anymore. I had to try so hard not to scream, I was so happy at the moment! 'Aww, thanks, I don't wanna quit it either :)x' I locked my phone again and ran my fingers through my hair. That boy was not good for me, my heart was beating too fast. Bing. Another message came in. 'Great to hear! :) Anyway, would you like to come to England on Saturday? There is a big amusement park near London and we could go there together, if you want to. Harry already asked Julie, she'd love to come. And we'd have the park for our own, it's not offically open yet..soo..if you want to? :)x'  I had to read that message three times, until I really understood what he wrote there. He invited me to come to England, to see him! And the other guys of course, but he was the most important for me. At that point, I was 100 per cent sure that I was dreaming. I never expected this to happen. I nipped myself to check if I was sleeping or not. "Ouch..", I mumbeled and shook my arm. So I was alive. Oh. My. God. 

'Yeah, I'd really love to come! It will be great fun! :)x' I answered after I thought about a good message for about 10 minutes. His answer came immediately. 'Awesome! :) Gonna tell you more in the next few days, I have to go right now. Good night!xx'

'Good night and see you soon x' I answered and could not stop me from smiling. I locked my phone and threw my books out of my bed before I turned off the light. Julie was still downstairs so I was alone in the room. I really tried to sleep, but no chance. My heart could not settle down anymore. I was really looking forward to flying to England, as I have never been there before. But would Mum allow it? I looked at my phone again and tried to hold back the desire of writing Louis another message. I just smiled and turend around. Finally, I felt in a very well sleep.

-3 days later-

"Jenna, Julie! Do you have all your things packed? Didn't you forget anything?" I could hear Mum shouting from downsatirs. We were flying to England today, we managed to persuade Mum! She actually was really happy about it, because she wanted to visit some friends in Galway and we both did not like them. Besides, we were coming home tomorrow already, so Mum was not that worried at all. "Yeah, Mum! We have all you wrote on our checklist. Jenna, hurry up! We have to be at the airport in 15 minutes!" Julie was getting nervous. I quickly checked my bag again before I left the room and ran downstairs.

We all sat into Mum's car and drove to the airport. Luckily, there was not that much traffic outside so we arrived at the airport on time.  "Be good girls! Don't make any stupid stuff and enjoy your time!", Mum said smiling to both of us and dragged us into a long hug. We just laughed and cuddled Pluto before we gave Mum a wink and went into the airport hall.

45 minutes later, we finally left Ireland. I never flew before, so the feeling was pretty weird. It was like somebody was hitting with a hammer on your head. But it luckily just lasted for a few minutes. Julie looked at me and could not stop smiling. "I can't realise that we are really doing this..I mean..they are our friends right now. We made it!" I quickly nodded my head and started smiling as well. "Can't believe it either. It's just the best thing ever!" We kept on talking for a few more minutes, before we both took out our Music players and started listening to music. I put my player on shuffle and the first melodies of 'They don't know about us' started. The song was so fitting right now. Nobody was allowed to know about our friendship to One Direction, we must keep it as a secret. 

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

I must felt asleep, because suddenly I startled as I felt a big jolt. I opened my eyes drowsily and looked around me. We were not in the air anymore. Actually, we just landed at London Heathrow Airport. My first time in Lodnon at all! I turend off my music player and looked out of the window. A few miles away, I could see the skyscrappers of London, they looked amazing. The plane became slower and slower, until it finally stopped. Everyone got up, so did Julie and I. We took our cabin luggage and went on the corridor. There were so many people and all pushed us out of the plane. So we got out quite quickly. We followed the long queue until the arriving hall, where all the people were waiting for their family, friends and realatives. "Can you see the boys somehwere?", asked me and eyed each person she saw. I turned around and slowly shook my head. "Nope, maybe they aren't here yet."

"but what are we supposed to do now? We have no idea where we should go!", Julie answered a bit stressed and tunred around as well. I just shook my shoulders, why should I know an answer? 

Suddenly I felt two  big hands holding my eyes closed and I was pulled back until I could feel a warm body behind me. "Your eyes are so beautiful, but it's difficult to spot me with them, huh?", I heard him mumbling in my ear and immediately got goosebumbs.

__

Heya! I hope your week was okay, mine was sooo stressing because of scool and all that stuff :/ Anyway, that's the longest part I have ever written so far, haha! Hope, you like it and please vote again, if you enjoyed reading it :)
I'm not sure how long this story is going to be, but I thought of writing about 50 chapters.

Enjoy your weekend!! xx

Btw, who is your favourite 1D boy? Mine is Louis, as you might figured out already hehe :p