Chapter 7

-Jenna's POV-

The next thing I heard was a loud laughter, it obviously came from Niall. "Surpriiiise!" Did they really split water over me? How old were they? I opened my eyes again and saw five guys, aka my idols, standing in front of me. All laughing as hard as they could. "Thanks guys, I'm really pleased to see you too!" I laughed as well and stepped back, so they could come in. After they all went in I closed the door again and looked in the mirror on the wall. "Well, the living room is on the left side, just go there. I'm gonna go upstairs and put some dry clothes on!" The guys just laughed and went into the living room. I sighted amused and run upsairs. Julie just came out of the bath. "They split water over me, and right now they're in the living room. Go and talk to them, they seem in a very funny mood.", I explained to her before I went into our room. 

First, I could not decide which clothes I should put on. It was always one of the hardest decissions a girl had to make. But then I found the perfect outfit. I put it on and decided after a short glace into the mirror, that it was looking pretty well. I took a deep breath, before I left the room and went downstairs again.

I did not even leave for 5 minutes but the living room was already messed up. "What the hell did you do?", I asked laughing while I set down on the sofa next to Zayn. Zayn tried to stop himself from laughing, before he answered me. "Well, Julie wanted to make something to drink and when she returned she fell over Harry's leg. Niall started laughing so hard and as you may know his laugh is contagious. You really missed something!" I just shook my head laughing and looked at Niall. "Honestly, I never expected that you are so weird." Now it was Louis' turn to laugh out loud. "Oh, honey don't worry, we are waaaay weirder than you'd ever expect in your wildest dreams!" Harry nodded smirking and looked at all of us. "Okay, after we all calmed down..what should we do right now?" As nobody answered, Niall came up with a great idea. "We could cook something! I'm really hungry right now." Liam sighed and gave Niall a soft punch. "You're always hungry Nialler! But yeah, why not? It would be fun, obviously." We all nodded in agreement. If Niall did not eat all of the food, there would also be something left for Mum when she came home again.

So we all got up and went into the kitchen. "Okay, let's have a look what we could eat." Julie opened the fridge and looked at all those things inside. "What about a self-made pizza?"

"Yeeees pizza sounds awesome! Do you have sausages here?", Niall asked excited. Julie breifly laughed and gave all ingredients out of the fridge. "We have enough sausages for 8 pizzas here, so don't worry."

We all started to prepare and design our pizzas. Louis tried to put a smiley face with tomatoes on his one and it looked pretty cute. I just made a normal Hawaiian pizza with much more pineapple than usual, my favourite one. "Your pizza is looking really cute, though. Don't eat it yet!",I shouted laughing at Louis as he tried to eat the smiley on his pizza. "But I'm hungryyyy!", he answered me and took one of my pinepalles. "Duh, stop it! Wait for about 30 minutes and you'll have your pizza!" I laughed again and hit his hand off my pizza. "Never hit my hand again. NEVER!!", he suddenly shouted and throw a piece of a tomatoe at me. "Hey man, are you crazy?!" I started laughing even more and took one piece of pineapple to throw it at him. 

That was the time when the food fight started. I could not explain why but it seemed that the guys liked fights. Pillow fights, food fights, what would be the next one? 

Everyone was involved and threw food all around the kitchen. I already could not see anymore, because an egg ran down my face. I took a pack of flour, opened it somehow and pured the whole thing over the person standing next to me. It was Louis. He screamed in surprisement and took a bottle of milk. But before he could poure it on me, I heard Liam's voice. "Okaaaaay! Guys, stop it. Right now!!" Everybody stopped doing what ever he or she was doing and looked up to Liam. He was standing on our table, his hair full of potatoe pieces and flour and could not stop himself from laughing. "If you want to eat something, we should really stop it right now.", he kept on talking with a serious voice again. Louis nodded, but still poured the whole bottle of milk over me. I screamed and jumped one meter away. "Louis, what did you do that for? You idiot!" Everybody was laughing again, but before it could escalate it another time, Liam jumped from the table and gave Louis a push. "Okay, okay Daddy Direction. I'll stop it right now. Sorry, honey." Louis still laughed but came over to me and cuddled me. "Don't be too mad." I just laughed and shook my head. "You're just an idiot."

"I know, but a nice idiot.", he answered smiling and I could not help but smile as well. In the meantime Zayn had already put two of the pizzas in the oven and ran his fingers through his hair. Damn, that man looked so good! "Maybe we should all take a shower first and then clean up the kitchen. Look at that mess here!" Julie nodded in agreement and looked to all of us. "Great idea. We have one shower. Who'd like to shower first?"

"Jenna could take the first shower...and to save time I wouldn't have a problem with showering with her..", Louis answered Julie and smirked. I could not help but blush. Did he say that right now. Or was I dreaming? Why isn't there a hole in the ground where I could disappear? Help! Everybody was looking at me and waited for my reaction. I looked at the fridge when I answered. "Ehh...okay, I'm gonna take the first shower." And before somebody could say some more embarassing things, I turned around and ran upstairs. I just could hear Niall's laughter again. What a wonder. 

I took some new clothes out of my wardrobe, again and walked into the bathroom. After I locked the door I put my dirty things off and threw them on the ground. I quickly jumped into the shower and put the warm water on. It was so relaxing to feel the warm water runnig down my body with all the flour and eggs. I showered for about 25 minutes, later than I used to, it was so difficult to wash out all the things from my hair. 

After I went out of the shower, I put on my new clothes again and tried to dry my hair. Soon before I finally finished I could hear a loud scream from downstairs. "Oh my god nooo! Help!"

_

Hii guys!! :)
First of all I wanna tell you that I'm going to update every second or third day from now on. Schools starts tomorrow again and I won't find the time to update every day, I'm sorry :(

Anyway, thanks again so much for reading and voting for my ff! Please keep on voting, if you like it! Hope you're all doing well, see you soon xx

And btw that picture is Jenna's outfit after she showered. I donÄt know why but I love it :D