Chapter 5

-Jenna's POV-

I still could not believe it. We were seriously sitting at a table with One Direction! I could not stop me from smiling, the wish of my entire life came true. Finally! "Sooo..girls what's your name?", Zayn asked while looking at us. "That's Jenna and my name is Julie.", she answered Zayn. Everyone could see, that she did'nt look at Zayn while talking, but at Harry. He just smiled and nooded. "Nice to meet you girls!"

We kept on small talking for about half an hour. They were all so nice, polite and funny. Louis told us, how their tour life is. How they missed their homes and families while they were touring through Europe, America and even Asia. But the fans were still the best thing for them. They could not understand, how so many girls could love them. I just laughed and tried to explain why they were so speical. But I was not sure if they understood it, because I was giggeling all the time. Like such really ridiculous superfan!

"Anyway girls. Would you like to play some table soccer with us?", Liam asked wehen we did not know what to talk anymore. Julie and I both nodded excited and stood up. "Sounds amazing!", Julie shouted and I could see her glancing at Harry. So we all went to the talble soccer. Why the hell do they have table soccer here? It's the backstage arena of a Talkshow hall! We quickly made two teams. Louis, Zayn and me versus Harry, Julie and Niall. Liam was the referee. As Julie was the youngest, we let theri team began and Harry immediately tried to throw the ball in our goal. But as Louis was an amazing soccer player, he was amazing in table soccer as well and kicked the little ball away. I laughed briefly. "Well done!" He laughed for a moment and gave me an stunning smile before he kept on playing. It was literally the most difficult thing ever to focus the game while Louis stood next to me. He just smelled so good!

We finished the game 30 minutes later. Our team lost and Harry started to do a weird dance and jumped around the whole room. "We are the Chaaampions! We are the champiiiions! And you are the loooser!" Louis just shook his head and pusehd Harry against his shoulder. "Shut the f*ck up, Styles. It's just a game!" But Harry kept on annoying Louis, until he took his Coke and spilled it into Harry's face. Well, that was a mistake. Harry looked at Louis for a moment, before he started screaming, ran to his glass of coke and spilled it at Louis' back. That was when the food fight started.

Everybody was involved, I took my glass of water and spilled it exactly in Niall's hair. As a revenge, he dragged me in a hug and started tickling me. "Stop it!! Niall, stop! Help!!" But Niall did not stop. Well, until Louis pushed him away and cuddeld me. "Stop tickling her, Niall! Or I am gonna kill you!" Niall just laughed and wanted to attack me again, but Louis dragged me away. "She's mine!" Now it was my turn to laugh, because it reminded me of the X-Factor diaries when Louis screamed the exactly same sentence at Harry. "Just I am allowed to tickle you..", he mumbled in my ear and gently tickled me, while he still held me in his hug. I looked up in his beautiful eyes and did not know what I should say right now. I guess, probably everyone could hear my heart beating as loud as a jackhammer.

"Ehh guys, stop flirting!", Zayn shouted from the other side of the room and everybody looked at us immediately. I blushed and giggled while Louis let me go again. "We didn't flirt, we just..", Louis started but Liam interrupted him. "Yeah, yeah. We don't wanna know what you just did." He smirked and I really wanted to ran away. That was the most embarassing moment in my life so far!

"Don't listen at them, they are jerks.." I could feel Louis' hot breathe on my ear and I started shaking. That guy drove my crazy! Before I could answer something, somebody suddenly opened the door with a big bang. "Could you tell me what you're doing here? I said no fansafter the show! You must leave. NOW!"

I turned around frightened and saw Simon Cowell with an angry look standing in the door. "I said, you leave now!"

___

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! :) Thank you soooo much for the more than 200 views and 12 votes! Honestly, I never thought that that story will get any votes at all. Really, that's amazing, thanks!
Hope you will keep on reading, have a nice day xx

'We are the champions' by Queen is stuck in my head and I can't get it out of it. That song is just ace!