Sora and Kairi's Date

It's been a year since Sora was found by Kairi and Riku and a year since their battle with the lost Masters, Sora and Kairi has been dating, since she recuse him, the two love birds were talking to each other on their gummiphones.

"Hey Kairi, I was wondering, if you want to go out on a date with me tonight?"

"Sure Sora, I would love too."

"Great, I will pick you up tonight, we can have dinner at the bistro and we can go to the open air theater and watch a movie."

"That sounds nice."

"Great, I will see you tonight."

"See you later Sora."

With that they hang up their gummiphones.

Later that Night.

Kairi was in her room getting ready for her date.

Kairi was wearing a long purple dress with sparkles on it, it goes all the way down to her knees, she also had on her pearl necklace and her paopu fruit earrings Sora gave her on their first date.

Then...she heard the Mayor call out to her.

"Kairi," He called out. "Sora's here!"

Upon hearing this, Kairi took a deep breath and went downstairs, where Sora was waiting for her.

"Wow," He said with a smile. "You look beautiful Kairi."

"Thank you." Kairi said as she blushed.

"Your welcome, are you ready for our date?"

"Yes."

Then Sora held out his hand.

"Shall we?" He asked.

Kairi smiled before taking his hand.

"We shall."

With that they went to little chef's bistro and had, after their dinner, they went to the movie theatre and watch a movie.

Sora and Kairi enjoy their date, they stare into each others eyes, until she felt Sora's forehead on hers. "I love you Kairi." Sora smiled at her.

"I love you too Sora." Kairi smiled back at him, they then kiss each other on the lips as they wrapped their arms around each other.

Sora and Kairi broke the kiss so they can breathe. "Wow, you're a good kisser." Kairi said.

"So are you." Sora pointed out.

Kairi giggles and kept on hugging him while he hugs her back.

"I have the best boyfriend in the whole world, your the best boyfriend a girl could over ask for."

"And I have the best girlfriend in the whole wide world, your the best girlfriend a guy could ever ask for."

"Thanks for dinner Sora, I enjoy our date, your so romantic, I love it when your being romantic with me." Kairi said with a smile.

He grins at her. "Your welcome Kairi, I'm glad you enjoy our date, I will always be romantic with you."

They continue to kiss each other as they held hands, intertwining their fingers together, they broke the kiss, so they can catch their breath, they stare at each other with the love they both had for each other, they love each other more than anything.