Learning The Truth

Sora and Kairi kiss each other, they were happily married with four teenagers, he lifts her up, Kairi blushes as Sora carried her in his arms in bridal style and ran up to their room upstairs, shutting the door and locking it behind him. He lays her down on their bed. Sora got on top of Kairi and started to kiss her neck.

Sora kept on kissing her neck, while she moaned, he smiles when he heard his wife moaned.

Sora and Kairi then kiss each other on the lips, they then french kiss each other, they pull away, so they can catch their breath. Sora kisses her lips softly, while she kisses him back, they then french kiss each other, they stop kissing, she places her hand on his chest. "Mine!"

He chuckled. "Yes my love, I'am all yours and you're mine, I love you Kairi, with all of my heart."

"I love you too Sora, with all of my heart."

They continued to kiss each other and they french kiss each other.

They look out their window near their bed and saw the stars in the sky.

"The stars are so beautiful." Kairi said.

"Not as beautiful as you."

Kairi blushes. "Sora."

"It's true." He smiles at her.

She smiles back at him.

Sora holds Kairi closely and smothers her face in kisses.

She giggles and nuzzles against him.

He chuckles, nuzzling against her as he holds her protectively.

He kisses her deeply.

She kisses him back.

He continued to kiss his Kairi as he french kissed her.

Sora pulls away and smiles. "You're so sexy and so adorable."

She french kisses him. "Thank you, so are you." She blushes.

"Your welcome, my love." He smothered her face with kisses. He kisses her lips softly. She blushes and kisses his lips softly.

"Words can't describe how much you mean to me, baby. I love you so much Kairi, I don't ever want to stop loving you, my beautiful wife."

"I love you too my handsome husband."

"You're so perfect in every way."

Kairi kept on blushing.

Sora smiles as he caressing her cheek.

She smiles and blushes.

He smiles, resting his forehead against her. "You're so cute."

He pecked her nose affectionately.

She blushes and giggles.

He smiles, chuckling as he kissed her cheek.

She kisses his cheek back.