Chapter 1:I met Love~

Suho's P.O.V

"Okay EXO~Let's take a 30 minute break"I announced as I wiped my sweat using my towel.

We were practicing awhile ago.

I went to the bookstore using my 30 minute break.

Ofcourse I woar a black hoodie and a matching shades and cap.I don't want anyone to go fangirling at me.

I stroll inside the bookstore and looked for a nice book but instead for looking for a book,I saw a girl.

I think she was looking for a book too.

I averted my gaze at her and continue looking for a book.Then a book ontop of a small shelf caught my eye:A Successful Life.

I grab it but suddenly someone grab it at the other side of the shelf.

"Oh! You want this?"I ask the other GIRL?!It was a girl!She was wearing sunglasses too.

She nodded.I grab the book,went ro her side and gave it to her.

"No~It's okay,You can have it"She said shyly as she still facing down.

"I insist."I said as I put the book closer to her.

"No...Have it"She threw away my hand making the book fall also.A second there,The book hit the other shelf with force,then the shelf fell also the books in it.

We gasped in shock then exchange looks.

"OMO~Let's apologize~"She said as she tried to go to the counter.

"NO~"I shouted and grab her wrist then drag her out the bookstore.

****

"YA!"She yelled as I pushed her in the wall."Ya! What are you doing?! HELP!SOMEONE HE--"I covered her

mouth. "Shut up! Fans can hear us!"

I yelled then yelp because she bit my hand.

"What do you mean fans? You're a popstar too?"She asked as she hit my chest.

"fans,I mean...the people who idolize my hotness"I smirked but she hissed.

"oh~What do you mean by "A popstar too"?"I added.

"*sigh* *took off the shades* Nice to meet you~I'm SNSD's Tiffany Hwang."She said as she offered me a handshake.

I took off my shades."Nice to meet you too,The name's EXO's Kim Joon Myun."

I shaked her hand.

"Well,Mr.Kim...Thank you for the trouble~"She said as she walked away.

Oh No! I must make it up to her,or she
will ruin my image.She will say Joon Myun is mean,bad,stupid,arrogant etc.

I thought.I quickly ran up to her.

I kneeled down."I apologize Miss Hwang~"I bowed down.

"Ya! Get up~"She whispered as she tried to make me stand. I ignored her abd bowed more.

"okay okay~I forgive you"She said then I stood up and pinch her cheeks.

"Good~Now...Kaja!"I dragged her at the ice cream shop.

The shop was a bit far to walk but she didn't complain.We chatted for a while,Tell about ourselves and joke around.I noticed that as I joke she really laughs and I can feel butterflies in my stomach as I see her eyesmile.

FINALLY! were at the ice cream shop.

"Annyeong Ajjussi!"I greeted the seller.

"Oooohhhh~ A couple..."He said as he gave me and Tiffany an awkward look.