Chicken

It's been a good amount of hours since nightfall has started, it's suppose to be sunrise now. But it wasn't. More monsters have been spawning and it's beginning to make the place, more dangerous than before.

"Guys, I think we should do something about the mobs outside." Dream told them. He was looking down at the city from their building. "And I don't think the monsters are going anyway anytime soon."

"They even have purple goo coming out from them." Zelk mentioned.

"That's not supposed to happen." Skeppy added. "What happens if we, I don't know, place down an NPC?"

"Commands are broken, Skeppy." Zelk reminded him.

"How about we try animals?" Sapnap suggested.

Wilbur, Techno and Philza looked at the wolf Tommy was holding. He hugged if even tighter.

"Don't even think about it you crackheads." Tommy told them.

"I'm pretty sure I have some random mob egg that I left around here. " Skeppy got up and aimlessly walked around the area. Then he came back, holding an egg.

"Look! Found some chicken eggs laying around." Skeppy announced.

"Why were there eggs laying around here?" Bad asked.

"I don't know and I don't CARE!" Skeppy threw the eggs down on the ground, waiting for one of them to spawn in a baby chicken. Some of his friends were chanting "Blood for the Blood God" while this was happening. At the last egg, a little baby chicken popped up and stared at Skeppy.

"We are so lucky! That was my last egg!" Skeppy shouted and carried the baby chicken. He walked over to the window.

"What are you going to do with it?" George asked.

Skeppy opened the window, and dropped the baby chicken.

"OH MY GOODNESS! SKEPPY NO!" A few people rushed towards the window and watched the baby chicken slowly fall to the ground. All of them sighed in relief, of course, they can fly.

"Oh they can fly." Sapnap said, causing all of them to laugh.

They observed the falling chicken, towards the purple gooey mobs. The monsters looked up at the chicken when it came closer.

"They seem to want the chicken." TapL commented. "Look, they're staring at it."

As the chicken slowly fall to the ground, the zombie stopped and the skeletons put down they're purple gooey bows and arrows. Once the chicken was on the ground, all of them jumped at it. Eating it away, you can hear the chicken's cries from up the building. Bloody terrifying.

The people who were up in the building, were mortified. Who could've blame them they just watched a poor little chicken get eaten.

"Gosh that is bloody disgusting." Wilbur commented. "And I thought they were friendly to the animals!"

"The goo also infects them, great." Philza said.

"I guess if we get killed by them, we would either be infected or get killed with no chance of respawning." TapL continued. "Vallore is just, too powerful!"

"Wait wait look!" George told them.

The goo was now being covered by the remains of the chicken, which were feathers. It looked like it was transforming into something. A few seconds later the goo built itself up and formed a chicken with the feathers. This time, the chicken was made out of purple goo and feathers.

"We have killer chickens now." Techno told everyone.

TapL wrote down some notes. This is going to be helpful.