Crystals

"Come on come on! Pick up pick up!" Tommy was walking around, trying to contact his friend Tubbo again. He was worried, haven't heard a word from him in days.

They were staying in a base, where everyone who was hurt or lost were brought in. They were going to stay in for a couple of days, after all of them knew it was safe. Wilbur had given up on talking to Tommy about this. Because everyone he would try to speak, Tommy would told him to shut up. He sounded serious, Wilbur decided it was best to just, leave him alone for a while.

Tubbo didn't answer.

Tommy sighed and called him again. He sat on one of the beds, and waited for at least something else to happen. He heard static on the other side of the phone, he stood up, surprised.

"Hello?" A voice came on, then static.

"Tubbo? Tubbo!" Tommy greeted back. He was trying to hide in all of the excitement of knowing that his friend was okay.

"Tommy-" Static came in. "Okay!"

"Sorry Tubbo what was that? The signal here is very weak." Tommy told him.

Static. Then Tubbo's voice came back.

"-ha like you."

"Hey!" Tommy heard his friend laugh, then he calmed down.

"Anyways are you alright?" Tommy asked him. "Vallore is looking pretty dangerous right now, and he's-"

"Yeah, he is dangerous alright." Tubbo said. "He uhh, the purple, stuff. Kind of took over."

"What so you mean?" Tommy asked.

Static came in again.

"-trees has been covered, and the-" Static. "-are all hostile! Everyth-" It came to the point where Tommy couldn't hear a thing.

"-mmy, I need to go-" Static.

"Tubbo? Are you still there?" Tommy asked him. Static came in, then a beep.

Tommy sighed and put down the call. He went to one of the beds and flop down on it, face first. He stayed there for a few mins, until he heard a knock on the door.

The door creaked open, and there were footsteps coming towards him.

"Tommy?" It was Wilbur again. "Why do you look so, uhhh..."

Tommy responded with a whine, that muffled through the pillows.

"Yeahhh." Wilbur looked away for a second, then looked back at him. "I got some, some cookies."

No response.

"Badboyhalo made them, you know." Wilbur added. He put the tray of cookies on one of the tables, and sat on the floor, leaning on the bed Tommy was on.

"Something wrong in there?"

Tommy mumbled something into the pillow.

"What was that?"

Tommy lifted his head. "I think my friend is dead, that's all." Then Tommy put his head back, and whined.

That took a quick turn

Wilbur looked around the room for a moment, thinking of what to respond.

"Your friend Tubbo?" Wilbur asked. "He'll be alright."

"He told me something about every, every living mob being hostile or something." Tommy sat up. "And it all went static. Just static! And the call ended and I don't even know if-" Tommy cursed to himself. He angrily got a cookie and munched it.