Look Familiar

They were walking out of the taiga forest, and into a plains biome. Nothing was touched here, well, they didn't notice a few glass shards hidden in the grass beneath them. Fundy picked up Willow as he was trying to sniff the shards.

They all turned to Fundy, who just chuckled awkwardly in response. "Past experiments of mine." Fundy answered.

"At least it wasn't anything weird, like Spifey's." Tommy said as he walked by Spifey, leading in front.

Spifey playfully rolled his eyes and continued walking again, the others following behind. Mega brought up the blue screen and checked the coordinates he was given a while ago.

Mega looked up again, and saw that his friends were running towards a totally different direction.

"I see a portal!" Skeppy shouted. He pointed at a portal in the distance. It was located near a swamp.

Some were giving second thoughts to this, but the rest were just going for it. They all stopped in their tracks when they heard stomping.

"Oh goodness! I forgot about that!" Fundy shouted unexpectedly. Fundy place Willow around his next, making him like a scarf and ran towards them.

"Forgot about what!?" Finn asked him.

"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!"

"We'll do, sir!" Fundy basically pushed them away from the swamp, giving a sheepish smile to the man.

..........

Fundy made them go all the way to a oakwood forest, when everything calmed, Dream spoke up.

"What was that!?" Dream asked Fundy.

"Just someone I found while exploring." Fundy answered.

"He doesn't seem very happy." Bad commented. "Did something happen?"

Fundy fixed his coat. "Yeahhhhhhhhh." He carried Willow in his arms.

While the others chatted, Mega gestured all of them that they were near. All of them looked around, and all of their heads turned to where Badboyhalo was pointing. Between the many trees, they saw some obsidian.

They ran towards it, and it was indeed a ruined portal. This portal, was not like any other portal. It was completed, no obsedien needed, but it was not lit up. This portal, was a huge a one, big enough to fit a plane in it.

"Wow, wonder how I missed this portal." Fundy commented.

They all turned to Mega, basically asking him if this portal was the right one.

Mega brought up the blue screen again, they were in the right place. Mega put down the screen and nodded in reply.

"Okay, who has flint and steel on them, I have some iron but no flint." Tommy told them, holding up some iron he had in his inventory.

Techno pulled out a flint and steel, showing it to Tommy. Techno then proceeded to got light the portal. It took a couple of attempts, considering how ridiculously big it was, but it lit up. The sound of the Nether Portal boomed out, and everyone covered their ears.

Techno walked back to the others, and stared at the portal. They all looked at each other, asking themselves if they were ready.

But, all of them immediately went in when Skeppy hopped into the portal, with not warning at all.

.........

"Skeppy!" Bad ran into a wall. He turned around and saw Skeppy looking at the view. "You don't just run off like that!" Bad came over to see what was Skeppy looking at.

They were in a cliff, leading down was certain death. Lava was everywhere, they could be dead at any moment. Fundy came into the Nether next, he would be fine, he has a bed in the overworld so he could respawn with no problem. But for the others, not so much.

Soon the others came in, Bad, Skeppy and Fundy gestured to all of them to come look at what they were seeing. To their right was a crimson forest. The red particles from the forest floated near them, and the sounds of the hoglins coming from it alerted them. To their left was the wastelands. And lastly, in fhe distance betweens these two different lands, was a building.

"Oh hey look a castle." Techno sarcastically said. "Wonderful."

"Where?" George looked where Technoblade was pointing at. "Do you think that's where we're supposed to be heading?"

Mega shrugged because the book didn't say nor mentioned anything about a castle.

"That castle looks cool!" Skeppy said. "Why not explore it? I bet the next crystal is there!"

"We're going to die." A6D said.

"Hey hey we gotta be positive about all this." Bad told A6D.

"I'm positive that we are all going to die." A6D replied, making everyone chuckle a bit.

"Okay I'm pretty sure there's a pathway over there for us to go to that castle." Philza pointed at the wastelands. "And, it's safer."

The others nodded and watched as Phil carefully climbed down. As everyone followed Phil, A6D place down a torch, to mark their spot.

..........

Willow lied on the ground, exhausted. They were running from hoglins and piglins, since none of them were wearing any gold. They were now above the ground, staying away from any hostile mob.

But the good news was, they were near the castle. And they had the perfect view to see what was going on in there.

"Okay, not exactly a castle." Techno said, observing the building. "More like, a fortress."

The so called fortress spread wide. The building went deep into lava and dug through the ceiling. Walls were covered in purple acid, broken windows leading through dark hallways.

"Sooo, what are we dealing with?" Sapnap asked the team.

They looked at each other and shrugged in response. Just an empty fortress.

Or was it?

Wilbur spotted some, figures at the gates. They were carrying swords that were covered in purple acid, that would kill the instantly.

Wilbur motioned everyone of come look what he was seeing, everyone needed a plan. While everyone was quietly discussing, Sapnap looked away and tried take a closer look.

They look familiar, and different.

Their, skin were colored purple, and they seemed pretty, pretty scary. They didn't look friendly at all, but why did they look so familiar for Sapnap?

On the left, the person was wearing a white hoodie, but it must've been stained by the acid, since it was now partly purple. On the right, the person was wearing sunglasses, who would wear sunglasses at this time?

Sapnap's heart dropped when he finally recognized who these two people were.

"Punz, Eret." Sapnap whispered. He watched in disbelief as Eret began walking around, swinging his sword around. Punz stared at Eret, emotionless.

"What happened to you?" Sapnap heard his voice cracked.

Willow silently came over to Sapnap, and nuzzled in his shirt, trying his best to comfort his new friend.