Ch. 2

Chris:

Last time on Total Drama Haunted Horror, sixteen of the continent's craziest teens were brought here to the Wawanakwa House of Horrors! Some were dating, some were hating, and some were single forever! They were given a chance to look around the house before I left them in there! As if /I/ would stay there! Ha! Nooope! Anywho, the rules were simple enough. If you leave the house, you're out! And every few days, an elimination is held! A few of the contestants realized that something was wrong, but only one of them knows what it was! In the end, Harold heard one bad sound and ran out of there. Who'll be chickening out this time? Find out right here on Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays~

~the cameras are placed all over the house, and all of the contestants are seen relaxing except for Dawn, who is meditating in the basement~

Dawn:

I must know... Who is here? What are your plans? ~silence for a few seconds~

~the house rattles slightly~

Dawn:

Oh... Well, that's not very nice.

~the rattling can be felt all across the house~

Izzy:

Woah! Earthquake! No, wait! It's the alpacalypse! ~runs around~

Jo:

~gets up and starts to do pushups~ One! Two! Three!

~Lightning sees this~

Lightning:

You think you can do more pushups than Lightning?! Nope!

~gets on the floor and starts to do pushups~ Sha-One! Sha-Two! Sha-Four! Sha-Triangle! Sha-Nine!

Noah:

~groans as he wakes up and immediately start to read~ You go, muscle-head...

~Cody is still asleep, nuzzling into Noah~

Cody:

Mmm... ~holds both Noah and Jerry close to him~

~Courtney is playing with Gwen's hair~

Courtney:

You have such amazing hair! ~runs her fingers through the short, green and blue hair~

Gwen:

~blushes lightly~ Th-Thanks, Courtney...

~Izzy pops up behind them~

Izzy:

Are you two dating? I mean, it's so obvious that Gwen li-

~Gwen grabs her hair, trying to keep her quiet~

Izzy:

Yehehe! This is fun! Anyway, as I was saying, It's also obvious that Courtney is seriously cr-

Courtney:

~shoves a pillow into Izzy's face~

Gwen:

Wait... What was that, Izzy..?

Courtney:

~raises a brow and sighs, removing the pillow~ You really want to know..? Fine..

Izzy:

Wait..! You didn't know?! You two are so obviously crazy for each other!

~after a bit of silence, Gwen speaks up~

Gwen:

R-Really? Courtney, you..?

Courtney:

~nods slowly~ Yeah... But do you really..?