Ch. 10

Chris:

Last time on Total Drama Haunted Horror: The final five had a few little surprises for them! For one, Jay turned on Lightning and Arabella. Why, you ask? Basically, because they were annoying! Hah! In a shocking twist, I wanted to do the final three challenge already, so I decided to make it a double elimination! Yikes! They all seemed confident that they had Jay on their side, and he ended up being the last two votes, with everyone in the house already having two. In the end, he broke up with Arabella, and sent her, along with Lightning, right into the basement. What's the challenge in store for the final three tonight? Find out right here! Right now! On Total Drama Haunted Horror!

~theme plays~

Jay:

~laying on the couch~ Final three... I never thought I'd make it this far...

Noah:

~rolls eyes~ I always knew I could make it this far. Everyone else is so easilly outwitted.

Gwen:

~looking at Jay and Noah~ Apparently we're not, Noah.

Noah:

~lightly chuckles~ Oh, trust me. You were. However, you do make some good people to be around...

~the door opens and Chris walks in~

Chris:

Good evening, final three! Are you ready for your challenge?!

~the three teens glare at him unenthisiastically~

Chris:

Good! Because the winner of this challenge chooses who to bring to the final two! So, to win this challenge, you need to go into the basement and get as many of the outed teens as you can! The person who has the most by the time they're all found will be deemed our winner! Are you ready..?

Noah:

~rolls eyes, standing up~ Sure, why not...

Gwen:

~stands with him, sighing~ Okay...

Jay:

~looking up at Chris~ Chris... I see a flaw in your plan...

Chris:

~blinks,looking at Jay oddly~ Well then, I think this is a challenge for our final two!

Jay:

~goes wide eyed~ Wait... What?!

Chris:

Since Jay is injured, he's unable to compete! Meaning the winner of this challenge will be the official Total Drama Haunted Horror winner! Isn't this exciting?!

Noah:

~raises a brow~ Woah, Chris...

Gwen:

~shakes head~ Cold... But I'm in the final two!

Jay:

~softly sighs~ So, what the hell am I supposed to do? I'm already up here.

Chris:

Pick a side to be on! Gwen or Noah? Whoever you pick will be the person your point counts towards!

Jay:

~shakes head~ This is totally unfair... But I guess I choose Gwen.

Gwen:

~grins, nodding~ Yes!

Noah:

~rolls eyes~ Whatever...

Chris:

And also, I have one more surprise for our final two! One person was taken from downstairs already for each of you. Gwen, we brought you... Courtney!